• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Weren't those pictures taken during his limp dick days?

Does trying to cram your flaccid cock into a dry pussy count as sex?

late but...

trumpfaces.gif

Tabris

This whole season is bizarre so far, I mean you got the canucks with 7 points in 4 games, the coyotes undefeated, and the canucks with 7 points in 4 games.

You should know better then anyone, the retool is better then the rebuild.

Remember when people were discounting the Flames before last season.

Almost everyone here was discounting the Canucks because of armchair GMing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Still don't care about baseball but that Bautista homer and bat flip celebration was the definition of epic. Anyone who has a problem with his celebration is a weiner.

Pikma

Banned
I have 5 taco places within 2 blocks of me. Not kidding or exaggerating. Vancouverites can confirm.

6 if you go 3 blocks out. 7 if Chronic Taco was still here but it closed down.
You can have 10384638 taco places if you want, Tabris. It's not about quantity, it's about quality.

zroid

Banned
I really thought the Blue Jackets were going to be decent this year. Like, maybe not a playoff team, but in the race at least. It's early, I guess...

Tabris

You can have 10384638 taco places if you want, Tabris. It's not about quantity, it's about quality.

Nah, I have amazing taco places next to me.

La Taqueria Pinche Taco Shop is considered the best place in Vancouver, and honestly it was better then the tacos I had in San Diego. I probably didn't go to the best place in California but it's good stuff up here!

Drake is a soft ass rapper, everything about him is fake as fuck, fucking Aubrey, wheel chair jimmy, go fuck yourself and get out the way so real rappers can make some money

RC

Banned
Drake is a soft ass rapper, everything about him is fake as fuck, fucking Aubrey, wheel chair jimmy, go fuck yourself and get out the way so real rappers can make some money

Thank you for telling it the way it is.

Only in the heavily commercialized radio friendly rap era could a "rapper" like him find any success.

Tabris

I like Drake but I rap today is appalling. This mumbling autotune shit needs to stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ooaSHNL1o

While I disagree that everything today is same, but I like this Hopsin track on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ

Mix it up and enjoy all kinds of hip hop. Here are my top 10 tracks (not in any order) - it changes up some times, it covers a pretty big mix:

Immortal Technique - Dance with the Devil
Nas - One Mic
The Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
Lupe Fiasco - Streets on Fire
Jay Z - Moment of Clarity
MC Eiht - Straight Up Menace
Kanye West - Runaway
Public Enemy - Harder Than You Think
Childish Gambino - Sober
Beastie Boys - Sabotage

RedRum

Banned
While I disagree that everything today is same, but I like this Hopsin track on this:

Mix it up and enjoy all kinds of hip hop. Here are my top 10 tracks (not in any order) - it changes up some times, it covers a pretty big mix:

Nas - One Mic
Kanye West - Runaway
Childish Gambino - Sober
Beastie Boys - Sabotage

That link is fucking amazing. LOL.

Don't forget Shut Em Down Remix by Onyx with Noreaga and Pun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVkSfjWiZKI

Tabris

Don't forget Shut Em Down Remix by Onyx with Noreaga and Pun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVkSfjWiZKI

I was disappointed, I thought it would be a remix of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh3WrltAtgA

Which is an amazing workout song. It hypes me up, especially in weight training.

I remember Onyx though. I have Shiftee, Slam, and Throw Ya Gunz lol on my iTunes library. Onyx was also one of my first cassette tapes that I bought for myself when I was a kid (we were too poor to afford CD player).

Nas - One Mic
Kanye West - Runaway
Childish Gambino - Sober
Beastie Boys - Sabotage

of course you fucking rep Hopsin

Tabris

RC, the sweater wearing angry hipster who only likes indie music and hates everything else.

That's what I've learned so far about you.

RC

Banned
RC, the sweater wearing angry hipster who only likes indie music and hates everything else.

That's what I've learned so far about you.

Yes Tabris I hang around on Main Street, drink micro-brewed IPA's, and only listen to music with aucoustic guitars.

Nas - One Mic
Kanye West - Runaway
Childish Gambino - Sober
Beastie Boys - Sabotage

How do you manage to pick the shittiest cuts from every rapper listed? Runaway is far from "the" Kanye track, sabotage and hypnotize are literally the anti tracks for their respective artists, and of all they jay cuts that is what you quote? And lol for even putting childish gambino in any list ever. You know shit about hip hop

Edit: this fool likes lupe, that explains everything.

Edit 2: at least drake and lil Wayne are omitted, so you aren't that bad.

Tabris

Moment of Clarity and One Mic are some of the greatest hip hop tracks of all time.

Runaway is my favourite Kanye track. And I think that album is his best. That's very much against traditional thinking as they prefer Dropout or Graduate, but it's good. Also Runaway resonates with me.

I like Childish Gambino.

When you get older Terrordactyl, either one of 2 things will happen. You'll become a jaded old man like RC or you'll not care what people think about your music taste and like whatever :)

Tabris

If you want to make fun of me more. Here are my favourite tracks of all time (not in order):

Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
Lisztomania by Phoenix
Virgin State of Mind by K's Choice
Fly me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra
Cathedrals by Jump Little Children
Don't Speak by No Doubt
Straight Up Menace by MC Eiht
Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys
Life in Mono by Mono
Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead
Symphony no.9 by Beethoven
Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber
Hey Jude by The Beatles
Run by Snow Patrol
Moment of Clarity by Jay Z
One Mic by Nas
The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice
9 Crimes by Damien Rice
Between the Bars by Elliot Smith
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Creep by Radiohead
Sakura Nagashi by Hikaru Utada

Couldn't decide top 10 so went with top 22

Moment of Clarity and One Mic are some of the greatest hip hop tracks of all time.

Runaway is my favourite Kanye track. And I think that album is his best. That's very much against traditional thinking as they prefer Dropout or Graduate, but it's good. Also Runaway resonates with me.

I like Childish Gambino.

When you get older Terrordactyl, either one of 2 things will happen. You'll become a jaded old man like RC or you'll not care what people think about your music taste and like whatever :)

How old do you think I am? I'm probably older than you.

Late registration is the masterpiece. gone and family business are probably some of the best Kanye tracks, bound 2 is actually probably the best ever but it is what it is, opinions and what not, runaway is barely a Kanye track, it's a good song, but it's not something that I would say "listen to Kanye, here's runaway" that's ridiculous. That's a shit list still. Also any album with nicki minaj and Fergi cannot be a good album, that's a fucking fact.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm contemplating going to the Vance Joy concert in February

ya'll can go suck it

Top Bottom