• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

If you want to make fun of me more. Here are my favourite tracks of all time (not in order):

Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler
Lisztomania by Phoenix
Virgin State of Mind by K's Choice
Fly me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra
Cathedrals by Jump Little Children
Don't Speak by No Doubt
Straight Up Menace by MC Eiht
Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys
Life in Mono by Mono
Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead
Symphony no.9 by Beethoven
Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber
Hey Jude by The Beatles

How in the mother of god does Phoenix crack that list?

Inb4 Tabriz tells me his favorite passion pit songs

RC

Banned
Moment of Clarity and One Mic are some of the greatest hip hop tracks of all time.

Runaway is my favourite Kanye track. And I think that album is his best. That's very much against traditional thinking as they prefer Dropout or Graduate, but it's good. Also Runaway resonates with me.

I like Childish Gambino.

When you get older Terrordactyl, either one of 2 things will happen. You'll become a jaded old man like RC or you'll not care what people think about your music taste and like whatever :)

You're older than me.

Quick

Banned
This is a dark path, teegan and Sarah are bad for your soul.

I like the older Tegan and Sara content, but I'm mixed on their more recent stuff. The shift to a more electronic sound is cool, but I wouldn't mind some more variety.

Going off the deep end, Alvvays isn't bad. Pretty lightweight music. Good for a drive.

The Arkells have always been a mixed bag for me, but I generally enjoy their stuff.

When you get older Terrordactyl, either one of 2 things will happen. You'll become a jaded old man like RC or you'll not care what people think about your music taste and like whatever :)

Oh is that why you're constantly searching gaf for your username? Cause you don't care what people think?

Tabris

Oh is that why you're constantly searching gaf for your username? Cause you don't care what people think?

I've said this multiple times, but here is my post again:

That's just smart browsing. How do you continue conversations in threads you've posted in? If I search my name I can see everyone that's quoted me to respond to. This board used to have a "who quoted you" option but that's been disabled for a while.

Know how I found the post to copy & paste. I searched "tabris browsing" :)

0hmd4UI.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
They look like happy, well-adjusted fans. I want to be one too.

Rangers dude is totally into the Blackhawks fan, who seems to have no idea what's going on, while the Habs guy is being polite but actually wants nothing to do with that situation.

Top Bottom