• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Quick

Banned
Every time Duschene touches the puck it's a turnover or terrible pass. Send this fucking guy to the minors to get his shit together.

Edit: why does my iPad continue to spell his name incorrectly. I am going to go kick something real quick.

Just retype his name when it does it, or if a bubble pops up to correct it, tap X.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That just reminds me - Pikma, kingslunk, you guys remember Fabian Brunnstrom? :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Refs calling off a goal for goalie interference and following it up with "no penalty" is the dumbest thing ever

I like the coyotes winning for some weird reason, it's super entertaining, but I hate the lone coyote gaffers celebratory gif, fucking terrible.

Tabris

I like the coyotes winning for some weird reason, it's super entertaining, but I hate the lone coyote gaffers celebratory gif, fucking terrible.

Fuck every team in the Pacific except First in the West. I hope your team falls into a pit full of cable receivers.

I hope Coyotes get lost in the desert.

I hope Ducks get stuck at the taco truck near the beach.

I hope Sharks get forced to be interns at some Silicon Valley startup.

I hope Oilers gets buried in snow.

I hope Kings gets stuck in traffic.

Uh I just realized the flyers don't play until next Tuesday.. damn so far away!

tonight is not a good night for neutrals though. So many lopsided games

Fuck every team in the Pacific except First in the West. I hope your team falls into a pit full of cable receivers.

I hope Coyotes get lost in the desert.

I hope Ducks get stuck at the taco truck stand on the beach.

I hope Sharks get forced to be interns at some Silicon Valley startup.

I hope Oilers gets buried in snow.

I hope Kings gets stuck in traffic.

All of these games that I've seen are also divisional, I'd rather see those points go to the damn coyotes than any other team besides mine, for obvious reasons.

Not all interference is a penalty. Just look at the shit the Wings have gotten away with for years.

It usually hinges around being sandwiched between a d man and the goalie right? The no call that is, I haven't seen, or I can't recollect any that involve only the grinder forward and the goalie

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Not today!

For fucks sake this.

mVcn8k3.jpg

That's fair. I'm just used to fans cheating on their teams in this thread.

I won't cheat on my team, but the whole sport is more entertaining if you are involved with it at a league level, at least for me. I always pull for the underdog unless it's against I team I can't stand, like the Canucks :) I think most everyone needs to feel some sort of investment in a game if their team isn't playing, so I typically look at the standings first to pick who I don't want to get the points, unless it's some shit bag team like the canucks

I won't cheat on my team, but the whole sport is more entertaining if you are involved with it at a league level, at least for me. I always pull for the underdog unless it's against I team I can't stand, like the Canucks :) I think most everyone needs to feel some sort of investment in a game if their team isn't playing, so I typically look at the standings first to pick who I don't want to get the points, unless it's some shit bag team like the canucks

well said

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Did The Duke just get a Hat Trick?!?

LOL RANGERS

That Keith Yandle trade was terrible.
You know who has more goals than this "Duke" kid that I've never heard of? Former Arizona Coyotes draft pick and NHL
co-
leading goal scorer Oscar Lindberg.

Also, holy shit, the BJs gave up 7 goals tonight? What the fuck is going wrong there? Did we break the BJs in that season opener?

Quick

Banned
Uh I just realized the flyers don't play until next Tuesday.. damn so far away!

tonight is not a good night for neutrals though. So many lopsided games

October's always weird with scheduling. The Leafs have been getting the random week off in October the past couple of years, and the trend continues this month. They've been off since last weekend, and their next game is on Friday against CBJ.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Roy just walked out of his own presser. Very angry. First words out of his mouth: I'm not happy, not happy at all.

Tonight was easily the most upset Roy has been after the game in all three years he has been here.
Yeesh

October's always weird with scheduling. The Leafs have been getting the random week off in October the past couple of years, and the trend continues this month. They've been off since last weekend, and their next game is on Friday against CBJ.

Yeah I always forget about the oddities of the NHL schedule. Needs to be more like the NBA schedule and at most have 4 days in between

Socreges

Banned
The Bruins just won their first game of the season.................... with Jonas Gustavsson in net

What fucking universe is this

The Bruins just won their first game of the season.................... with Jonas Gustavsson in net

What fucking universe is this

This whole season is bizarre so far, I mean you got the canucks with 7 points in 4 games, the coyotes undefeated, and the canucks with 7 points in 4 games.

Top Bottom