• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Duschene is TOTALLY useless. Seriously he is acting like the kid you stick out in right field because he's more interested in dandelions and butterflies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why do you guys keep responding to him? Ignore him and he'll go away, he keeps posting this garbage cause 3-4 guys bite on it every time.

u fkn wot

CRVAsCOVEAA9J3b

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Reading the summary of the Jays game

"Blue Jays pitcher Mark Buehrle was ejected ... even though he isn't on the roster. He was just hanging out."

This is like a Ducks-Kings game where Raffi Torres gets suspended during just because he was watching the game

Smiley90

wait this is Duclair's third NHL game

and he scores a hattrick?

the fuck is going on

who is this kid

Ducks wtf are you doing

Quick

Banned
Speaking of jerseys, here's a complete graphics set of jerseys this season.

Avs have so much potential for a new home and away set with the direction they're going in with both Stadium Series and alternate jerseys. I feel like they could easily use a slightly modified version of the Stadium Series template with the primary Avs logo and turn it into a home/away set.

Sabres need to get rid of the front numbers and bring back their 40th anniversary alternate jersey. Best alternate jersey they've had.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seeing teams retool faster than Edmonton has been able to rebuid over 8 years with multiple 1st overall picks is hilarious.

wait this is Duclair's third NHL game

and he scores a hattrick?

the fuck is going on

who is this kid

Ducks wtf are you doing
What? He played a bunch of games with NY last yearb

Smiley90

Seeing teams retool faster than Edmonton has been able to rebuid over 8 years with multiple 1st overall picks is hilarious.

What? He played a bunch of games with NY last yearb

Ah right, but got sent down. Didn't see that properly on the NHL scoresheet. Still... only his 21st game. not bad.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Or one of the idiots recording the last inning on their phone.

You have a chance to see a Toronto team win a playoff series for the first time in 11 years live....and you view it through a shitty smartphone.

Yup.

I have no problem with some pics and a video earlier in the game, but at moments like that put it away.

Every time Duschene touches the puck it's a turnover or terrible pass. Send this fucking guy to the minors to get his shit together.

Edit: why does my iPad continue to spell his name incorrectly. I am going to go kick something real quick.

Top Bottom