• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs have never started a season 5-0 which is rather surprising

Also :

Just doing a quick look through hockey-ref, only 15 teams since 05-06 were winless through 4 games. Only 3 of them made the playoffs.

Stasis

Rangers dude is totally into the Blackhawks fan, who seems to have no idea what's going on, while the Habs guy is being polite but actually wants nothing to do with that situation.

Lol, great analysis of the pic.

Duclair... we're gonna regret that one too, aren't we? =/

And as to earlier posts: I haven't tried the smoked meat poutine yet. Maybe tonight if I can convince my gf to pick some up on her way home. I'm not driving 10-15 mins each direction for that shit. I need to try it but I'm not feeling the pickles and mustard, lol.

And I've been to Bal en Blanc many moons ago. Fuck that shit now but its a fun experience. They've been doing it for like 15+ years and it usually has some real big name DJ's and performers. Huge rave. Not at all like diner en Blanc, lol. Aside from wearing white. Like any rave, dbag central, tons of hot girls/guys (because Montreal), and glowy items/speed/Molly etc. I'm assuming the NHL tests for shit like that and they wouldn't be stupid, especially after their pic was posted, but I have no idea how you attend a rave without speed unless you're only staying a short while. Everyone there is hopped up on something. I know people who still go. I feel old just thinking about it, lol.

The other huge one here is Black and Blue. There used to be one called Cream they hosted at the Olympic stadium with like 30,000 ppl. I saw Daft Punk there. A night to remember!

Now back to yelling at clouds and waiting for my PS4 to arrive. Yes, I ordered that shit cause I'm lazy. And were so losing to the Habs tonight. Maybe Calderberg will save us. He's due.

So I guess the NHL 16 roster update came recently (news to me), which means a lot of high profile rookies were put on their teams. I think I've established my Larkin man crush, so I'll post his stats.
3Dh4Uy5.jpg

Anybody have the stats of McBust, Eichel, Panarin, or any other high profile rookies?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tanner Glass, Stoll, and McIlrath are skating as extras with Antti Raanta in Montreal.

Which means Emerson Etem should be in the lineup tonight in his proper Rangers debut. Fourth line of Etem-Moore-Fast has potential to be buzzing.

So I guess the NHL 16 roster update came recently (news to me), which means a lot of high profile rookies were put on their teams. I think I've established my Larkin man crush, so I'll post his stats.
3Dh4Uy5.jpg

Anybody have the stats of McBust, Eichel, Panarin, or any other high profile rookies?

It's amazing to actually see a very young prospect on our full team and playing extremely well, that hasn't happened in forever!

Red_Man

It does suck that the Bruins started imploding before the winter classic, I wanted to see more Weise chirping Lucic action. I'm sure Rinaldo will give us some cringe worthy quotes.

3Dh4Uy5.jpg

Not even a face scan.

Red_Man

"I heard someone taking shots at [Bautista for his bat flip], people just need to shut up and enjoy it."--Subban
If Subban ever did the bat flip after scoring a playoff goal I'd probably die

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Stasis you HAVE to try Smoked Meat Poutine. It's the best kind of poutine. And totally worth 10-15 mins of transit.

Pikma

Banned
I got nothin for you fella.
:p

Just kidding, I fucking love music, it's one of my passions, and I've always been against judging music just by it's genre, as long as I'm able to enjoy it I don't really give a shit if it's pop, folk, metal, hip-hop/rap, house or whatever.

so, bennet is injured, crosby is playing like garbage, our coach cant coach, and the sens are coming off an extremely strong win in columbus.

Time to go 0-4

Wish I knew sooner you can use Presto Pass on the Subway. I been wasting my time with these useless tokens.

Don't know how I missed the big green signs and all.

/rant

Looks like Sens will be having a Paul MacLean year where we get outshot but somehow out score the opponent. Glad to see the Hoff is legit. My favourite prospect over the years.

Previous tenant at my new place was his aunt of all things or so the neighbor says.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
French House is not your typical club music though
K fair enough. I'm not up to date on my electronica genres. Mostly into metal, though I wanna get back into psytrance/psybient if it's stopped devolving. Stop adding shitty vocals too plz djs.

Pikma

Banned
K fair enough. I'm not up to date on my electronica genres. Mostly into metal, though I wanna get back into psytrance/psybient if it's stopped devolving. Stop adding shitty vocals too plz djs.
Which metal subgenres are you into? I used to enjoy folk metal a lot as a teenager, and even some black metal here and there.

zroid

Banned
Looks like Sens will be having a Paul MacLean year where we get outshot but somehow out score the opponent. Glad to see the Hoff is legit. My favourite prospect over the years.

Hoff is soo good. Quickly becoming one of my favourite players.

Kessel getting his first Penguins hat trick on Saturday, confirmed. In the first period.

I can't wait. Let him get two more hat tricks in the next two periods. If the hockey gods permit.

Quick

Banned
Kessel getting his first Penguins hat trick on Saturday, confirmed. In the first period.

:(((((((((((((

Wish I knew sooner you can use Presto Pass on the Subway. I been wasting my time with these useless tokens.

Don't know how I missed the big green signs and all.

/rant

It's been slowly rolling out on all TTC stations, so I don't blame you for missing them.

I had it from way back when it was only available on Go transit, and then only at certain subway stations.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Which metal subgenres are you into? I used to enjoy folk metal a lot as a teenager, and even some black metal here and there.
Mostly death metal and its subgenres with a sprinkling of thrash, posthardcore, more extreme progressive stuff (meshuggah) etc though again I have a ton of other stuff I wanna try but have neither the money or hard drive space to expand atm. Soon hopefully. It's weird having my collection all segregated to either cds or Ipod. Wanna get more into doom/sludge, maybe some black metal subgenres but I'm not huge on black style vocals and their typically poor production values.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Johan Franzen out indefinitely with concussion symptoms.

Gee, I'm shocked. SHOCKED, I say.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
so, bennet is injured, crosby is playing like garbage, our coach cant coach, and the sens are coming off an extremely strong win in columbus.

Time to go 0-4

I thought Johnston was going to transition nicely to an NHL coaching gig. What's the deal?

I thought Johnston was going to transition nicely to an NHL coaching gig. What's the deal?
I'm not sure who said that...he had potential, but he just doesnt seem to have any real gameplan, does weird shit with lines, and like bylsma before him has no clue how to make an adjustment mid game

Top Bottom