• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Cool. Not like the Hawks needed him or anything.

All I can think is how pathetic is it that we're now looking forward to Rozsival coming of LTIR. I guess its time to see if the other kids can play. Think anyone will trade the hawks a serviceable D man without trying to fleece Bowman

I haven't posted here for a couple of days. Let's change that shall we.

Lehtonen has a beautiful 1-10-3 record against the Flyers

Hahahahahahahah
#dead

He has't been confirmed as today's starter yet though

Edit:phew, dodged that bullet

I don't get why Dallas hasn't just made Niemi the starter. Regardless of how Niemi performs, he sounds like he would be better in comparison to Lethonen.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty pumped for this game tonight, both teams are at the top of the league in scoring and defensive stats and the Blues have always been our kryptonite.

Yeah Blues usually fuck their shit up, let's see how this years team responds to them.

Foggy

Blue Jackets have to know they're playing for their coach's job today. It should be very interesting to see how they play.

Oh and it's Todd Richards' birthday today...

Cake Boss

Banned
CRyNhMNXIAA6a25.jpg

Curious to see how Mason performs tonight after his break. Hopefully whatever is troubling him is better now but the big rumor seems really sad. Hope he and is family are doing better

zroid

Banned
I just remembered that Cineplex was increasing how many SCENE points it costs to buy an IMAX ticket some time soon. So I purchased my Star Wars ticket now while I still could for 1000 pts.

At least when I'm down on the Avs, I can look at the Rockies and say, "It could be a lot worse." Probably one of the most inept front offices in sports.

Top Bottom