• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
He won't be able to do much (except executive actions) for first 2 years but if your country can go through the same change we just did, you can elect a democrat congress!

Democrats don't have a chance in hell at taking the House any time before the 2020 Census can rewrite the demographics in certain states at the absolute earliest (meaning the 2022 election). And that's probably the best case scenario. Shit's too gerrymandered to do much about the entrenched Republicans.

Democrats don't have a chance in hell at taking the House any time before the 2020 Census can rewrite the demographics in certain states at the absolute earliest (meaning the 2022 election). And that's probably the best case scenario. Shit's too gerrymandered to do much about the entrenched Republicans.

It helps ease the wait and insanity if you live in a blue state though

sadly I do not live in one currently

iLLmAtlc

any of you guys playing hearts of stone? i've only gotten started but i'm having a blast. it's got a little bit of everything, interesting plot line, combat, and humour. i'm impressed with the amount of dialogue cut scenes since a lot of devs say they're a bit too expensive for DLC.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
One last thing before I go to bed...

Oct. 19, 2014 - Sharks at Rangers: 4-0 NYR
Oct. 19, 2015 - Sharks at Rangers: 4-0 NYR

Someone in San Jose might want to talk to the NHL scheduling department about this one for next year...

Marvie_3

Banned

Someone in San Jose might want to talk to the NHL scheduling department about this one for next year...
San Jose should try not sucking first.

Sorry acid

Stasis

I'm glad I watched this one. Especially after that afternoon NJD stinker.

Also, go Blue Jays. I wanna see a Mets/Jays match-up. I'm going to watch baseball for the first time in forever if it happens.

Tabris

Bought TFA tickets for me and the wife

I bought tickets too for Dec 17th at 7pm PST (which I think is the earliest you can go see it without flying to the UK?). Going with my step dad as he introduced me to Star Wars for the first time as a kid.

I was really surprised we were able to get good seats. Not in the middle but not in the front. I love assigned seating of modern theatres :)

Samyy

Guys we killed Harper!
I was thinking it was going to be a conservative minority or something, never expected this.

zroid

Banned
Friedman implied in his latest column that Toronto had expressed interest in hiring Jen Lute Costella (@RegressedPDO). Fascinating.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Aaron Portzline @Aportzline
Last #NHL club to start 0-7-0 was '97-98 #Blackhawks, according to Elias. Who was the coach? Craig Hartsburg, currently #CBJ associate coach
Oof. C'mon, BJs! Beat those Islanders tonight!

zroid

Banned
3. The word last weekend was GM Jarmo Kekalainen wanted to make a trade before a coaching change, and he’s certainly trying. He’s looking for a defenceman who can make life harder on opposing forwards.

There are two problems. First, when you’re struggling, other GMs throw anvils instead of life jackets. Second, it can be very difficult to find trading partners this early. Most teams want to see what they’ve got.

POLAK!!!!!!

Yawnier

Banned
Friedman implied in his latest column that Toronto had expressed interest in hiring Jen Lute Costella (@RegressedPDO). Fascinating.

Friedman always slips in interesting info and tidbits in his 30 thoughts articles, and I guess because they are in his 30 thoughts article it seems like nobody notices/reads or just doesn't talk about it.

Foggy

Oof. C'mon, BJs! Beat those Islanders tonight!
Lines are
Jenner-Johansen-Foligno
Hartnell-Wennberg-Saad
Calvert-Dubinsky-Clarkson
Karlsson-Campbell-Bourque

Normal D pairings. No Bob in net. Atkinson and Rychel healthy scratched. That 3rd line is bewildering, but knowing Richards he'll just blender them as the game goes on. Oof.

Too early in the season, bargaining from a position of weakness, competent defensemen have been as valuable as it's ever been. No way a fruitful trade happens unless they turn something like Hartnell+Atkinson into a crazy package deal or something.

imBask

Banned
Just ask for you normal dose of Ritalin for now...That shit is like smarties in Quebec

yeah so i've heard, I don't know though I was old enough when that thing exploded

and also I had good parents who didn't think I was hyperactive whenever I did something that required a minimal amount of energy

Delryk

yeah so i've heard, I don't know though I was old enough when that thing exploded

and also I had good parents who didn't think I was hyperactive whenever I did something that required a minimal amount of energy

Seriously, it's like the worse crap you can give to your kid... make 'em go outside and run for awhile.. they won't need it.

I hate it when I hear teachers saying kids need it. Put back gym in your school, make them run first thing when they get to school in the morning and they won't need Ritalin... freaking idiots!! :p

Pikma

Banned
Lehtonen has a beautiful 1-10-3 record against the Flyers

Hahahahahahahah
#dead

He has't been confirmed as today's starter yet though

Edit:

@MikeHeika

Both goalies still on ice. Niemi talking a lot with Jeff Reese and looks like starter vs.Philly.

Phew, dodged that bullet

Top Bottom