• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

imBask

Banned
I was really upset about the elections, I don't like harper, but i'm not a fan of Justin either

and then the star wars trailer came

zroid

Banned
my riding is really tight. it's been a Conservative stronghold for the last while, Liberals have a narrow lead currently.

Chrom... atic... What?

Is this one of those 58FPS *REEEEEE* GAF things?
look at the two screenshots I posted, chromatic aberration is the splitting out of the red/blue/yellow colors on the edges, it creates an awful effect that can be painful to some peopl to look at. It actively annoys the shit out of me. Bloodborne was the worst example, see here:
Ar1eo08.jpg

Quick

Banned
I'm pretty happy with the outcome. My riding was blue last time, switched to red this time, and I'm in one of the swing ridings, too. Good shit.

Marvie_3

Banned
Congrats Canada!

Star Wars trailer did nothing for me. Used to love the original trilogy but i havent watched them in years. Im just fuckin star wars'd out at this point.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm pretty happy with the outcome. My riding was blue last time, switched to red this time, and I'm in one of the swing ridings, too. Good shit.

But Victoria doesn't have any polling results yet!

But you guys lost against the Oilers too, what's so funny about that?

hahahahahahhahaha

Yeah but we're all red, not like Alberta :p

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Useless fact time:
Seth Rothman ‏@RothmanHockey 47m 47 minutes ago
#Rangers Antti Raanta's career at home (w/CHI & NYR): 15-0-3, 1.51 GAA, .944 sv%, and 4 shutouts.

Here's another one:
n4yKNsU.jpg

Tabris

After Igatieff, I am skeptical of the lpc being free of neocon elements.

There platform switched from a more centrist party to a left leaning party which is what really propelled them from 3rd to 1st. They got voted on that change. So even if they have that element, they know to get re-elected, they will need to keep that platform.

Quick

Banned
That NHL thread in the OT is making me scratch my head.

I'm with you OP. It's just so defensive and a real 5 on 5 scoring chance is when a puck is deflected from a defensemans shot. Exciting! These forwards can hardly ever get the puck on their forehand facing the net.
Remember 3 on 2 break outs? Yeah that was a thing.
I'm an oldie so I miss the smaller Ice surface too. The thrill of a bigger neutral zone to skate through. Edge of my seat!

Can't tell if this is a joke or not

Tabris

that's the hope. But we will see.

also he can't do shit unless congress gets behind him as well

He won't be able to do much (except executive actions) for first 2 years but if your country can go through the same change we just did, you can elect a democrat congress!

Top Bottom