• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Crazy stuff, second shutout for Price in 6 games, 38 shots.

tumblr_mvlr6d5KaL1rxhuq8o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

What? I've never complained about Niemi, that other fucker who watched the game from the bench is the one I don't like

ah my bad. I am getting my forums crossed up lol

But I wish you all started "that other fucker who watched the game from the bench is the one you don't like"

"I just don't think the Flyers have it to be in the playoffs."

Yea cuz teams like the Pens are just cruising....

ah well we have plenty of time to figure out our offense which is pretty obviously the problem.

Other than the 7-1 game our defense has been pretty surprisingly solid.

But I think we will sneak into the playoffs not much more though

ah well we have plenty of time to figure out our offense which is pretty obviously the problem.

Other than the 7-1 game our defense has been pretty surprisingly solid.

But I think we will sneak into the playoffs not much more though

Same. I just want Milbury to die in a fire.

This team isn't great, but our biggest goals aren't hockey related. They're dumping Mac, Umberger, and Vinny. Once those contracts are gone and we can play on the market we're ssssoooo much better off.

Foggy

Foggy....we are god damn terrible

This is true. I figured the mental toughness to handle multiple late season runs could translate to other areas of mental toughness. Clearly not. It's just quicksand at this point. At least the FO didn't fire Richards on his birthday today. They'll just do it tomorrow. Or won't. I don't know. Sports!

Top Bottom