• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

KingBroly

Banned
but Columbus looks alright on paper, and they have the best cop on the force!

I'll go there, but I won't like it: The best cop on the force doesn't know how to shoot

And their goalie started sucking hard. I dunno if it's a new philosophy or a new goalie coach, but his head is fucked.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!

X1CoBsB.gif

Damn good game, Lightning.

Pikma

Banned
Don't ruin this for me.
Hey I'm not ruining anything, the team is playing really damn well and our defense/goaltending has been able to maintain most of our leads, that's what you should be happy about, being in 1st place until who knows when means absolutely nothing, it's still too early.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
holy shit

life is strange episode 5

holy shit

what a mindfuck

i'm crying

from all the feels

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Source tonight suggested #CBJ and #NJDevils could be trade partners. D Adam Larsson likely #CBJ target; RW Cam Atkinson part of #CBJ package
Tinordi and Pateryn are rotting away in the press box and look like they won't be playing any time soon, make a move Bergy.

I'm curious what happened during Emelin's off season, he looks like a different player so far this season.

zroid

Banned
Tinordi and Pateryn are rotting away in the press box and look like they won't be playing any time soon, make a move Bergy.

I'm curious what happened during Emelin's off season, he looks like a different player so far this season.
That's not Polak :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is true. I figured the mental toughness to handle multiple late season runs could translate to other areas of mental toughness. Clearly not. It's just quicksand at this point. At least the FO didn't fire Richards on his birthday today. They'll just do it tomorrow. Or won't. I don't know. Sports!

If it's toughness you need, I know a guy on waivers right now who could give you all the mental toughness you can handle. He's carrying around so much of the stuff he can barely even skate!

RC

Banned
Drunk. Vegas. Fuck all y'all. Haha, baseball playing leafs.

Bring on the tattooed sluts. After Hours 2015, I'm bringing that shit like my name's Desibabu.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
MAPLE, KAT, REST OF LIFEISSTRANGE-NHLGAF, HOLD ME, I'M STILL SO UPSET

Smiley pls. I'm considering play/stream Life is Strange Episode 5 on Wednesday or Thursday (most likely Thursday). Feel free to join my stream and cry along with me :D 9PM PST start if I do it !

By the way, how long did Episode 5 take you to finish ?

Hey I'm not ruining anything, the team is playing really damn well and our defense/goaltending has been able to maintain most of our leads, that's what you should be happy about, being in 1st place until who knows when means absolutely nothing, it's still too early.

First place. Cup. We got this.

Alucard

Banned
Habs fans yelling and screaming and wondering what's going wrong when the Habs go on a 5-game slide will be just delicious at some point this season.

Curufinwe

So who's the player on your team who's getting an inexplicable amount of ice time this season despite being crap?

For the Flyers it is AHL All-star Brandon Manning.

Top Bottom