• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Foggy

Yep. Team is skating harder tonight.

As long as there isn't a sudden collapse, win or lose, I'll take it as a moral victory. Still, some breathtaking near disasters through the period. They nearly made a horrible turnover in their own zone on the PP. At this point in the season though, I'll take a competent period no questions asked.

Pollux

As long as there isn't a sudden collapse, win or lose, I'll take it as a moral victory. Still, some breathtaking near disasters through the period. They nearly made a horrible turnover in their own zone on the PP. At this point in the season though, I'll take a competent period no questions asked.
Agreed. Hasn't bit us yet but we're too careless in front of our own net

zychi

Banned
Toews has always been a slow starter.

Rundblad/Daley pairing is like throwing gas on your house when its burning down.
He just looks tired and slow. Not really helping out in other ways on the ice. Im sure he'll be fine, but its just odd for him to be this bad

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Max Domi would be impressive anywhere, but he REALLY stands out in the context of the Arizona Coyotes.

Just a random observation as we get ready to start the third.

Where were all these stars fans like 3 years ago (pikma and chao are cool) but man there was nobody when I started watching.

Plenty of people lurk and never post, I think team success and having other fans to talk to makes it more enticing. I was the only Avs fan in these threads for a long time, but I saw other Avs fans around GAF who just never posted here. Some of them still don't.

zychi

Banned
Plenty of people lurk and never post, I think team success and having other fans to talk to makes it more enticing. I was the only Avs fan in these threads for a long time, but I saw other Avs fans around GAF who just never posted here. Some of them still don't.
I read the nhl thread probably more than any thread on gaf.
I think ive posted 50 times total.

Pikma

Banned
This has been the easiest game so far for the Stars, it's almost boring to watch, Pens have been utter shit, even the Oilers gave more of a fight

zroid

Banned
mikesmithloltjuij.gif

Top Bottom