• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Parch

Vancouver might not score a lot, but Prust and Dorsett are going to beat on people and that D isn't scared of hitting. Not an easy team to play.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL so anti-climactic. Canucks dominate for minutes, one rush and the Caps score. fml.

Bartkowski you suck

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Since March 1. Presented without any additional comment.

David Perron: 27 GP, 7 pts
Rob Scuderi: 28 GP, 4 pts
Chris Kunitz: 27 GP, 3 pts
Jesus Christ

Fire the coach though

Foggy

Fucky ducky

On the one hand, tough loss where they've played their best game by far. On the other hand, 0-8. Worst start in the modern era.

This is all supposed to be happening.

It's OK.

Don't worry. Whatever you do just don't worry.

tumblr_miic26alU71qbrdf3o2_r1_500.gif

ryan299

Jesus Christ

Fire the coach though

They won't until it's too late. Out of their last 25 games, including playoffs last year, they've won like five of them. They haven't been good since October of last year.

10 different wingers for the Pens this season = 7 combined points. Last 22 games under the coach they have 36 goals. Their offense is non existent under the guy.

zroid

Banned
holy shit, Anaheim is shooting 2.8%. that's hilariously unlucky lol.

And the Ducks have historically been a consistently high sh% team too. They have the 3rd highest sh% in the league since 2011-12.

Foggy

Johansen got benched late in the game?

#Torts

He was invisible for almost the entire game. Even leading up to today he had been addressed by Richards and other players for lazy line changes and did nothing about it. This stuff has followed him ever since he got benched in an AHL playoff game. It sucks, but there's always been whispers that he's that kind of player.

Top Bottom