• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Remaldo not getting suspended.

Wowwwww

ebaDaSx.gif

zroid

Banned
I'm somehow dating the only woman I know of who doesn't enjoy Pixar movies.

That's crazy, I've never met anyone who doesn't like Pixar movies
My mom doesn't like Pixar movies (or animation of any kind). :(

to be honest, it's kind of my fault. I dragged her to too many garbage kids movies in the 90s and I'm pretty sure she has a certain type of PTSD now.

zroid

Banned
Looks like the Leafs are using some kind of loophole to temporarily send Corrado down to the Marlies without placing him on waivers

Good ol' Lou

edit: it's a "conditioning" stint

Yawnier

Banned
I remember dragging my mom and brother to that shitty yu gi oh movie in theaters when I was going through my big yu gi oh kick.

Canucks lines tonight:

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata
Burrows-Sutter-Hansen
Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen (someone called this line BoJake HorSven)
Prust-McCann-Dorsett

Hamhuis-Tanev
Edler-Bartkowski
Hutton-Sbisa

Miller

Quick

Banned
Looks like the Leafs are using some kind of loophole to temporarily send Corrado down to the Marlies without placing him on waivers

Good ol' Lou

edit: it's a "conditioning" stint

Goddamn Lou.

How many horse heads did he need to make this possible?

Lou is getting paid back from a favour he bestowed upon someone in the league on his daughter's wedding day.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty dull opening 6 minutes. We kind of look like we're practicing out there right now. Just sorta dicking around.

Shots are 3-0 NYR, Yotes have blocked 5 shots, Rangers none.

Jamie Benn and Tyler Segween are a Disgustingly good duo like Joey Bats and Dongerson. All they need now is a Edwin.

Maybe The Stars should've gotten Kessel

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
5:14 left in the first and the Yotes just registered their first shot, easily gloved from the blue line.

Also, this place is going to go bananas when they show Matt Harvey is here on the screen.

Top Bottom