• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

So I just got back from Hockey and we are actually winning. Does that mean we actually look watchable today and not like we are some lowly beer league team?

It's not recent. GAF has a thing against showers and hygiene. I don't understand it, and being lazy is a terrible excuse.

The dude who wanted to use wipes instead...smh.

that thread made me gag

giphy.gif

Quick

Banned
I don't hate wet wipes, and I'd understand if there's no other means of bathing available, but that is not the case at all.

There's also a thread on not using deodorant, and some Asian people having genes that prevent body odour...I don't know about this at all.

Pikma

Banned
Wasn't there a thread where people would talk about how bathing was not necessary and people would ask for and share tips about how to manage to live such a life? I remember reading people brag about having 9-10 months without taking a shower.

Quick

Banned
Wasn't there a thread where people would talk about how bathing was not necessary and people would ask for and share tips about how to manage to live such a life? I remember reading people brag about having 9-10 months without taking a shower.

Not necessarily not bathing, but not using soap and shampoo. Essentially, you're just washing yourself off.

Top Bottom