• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Yawnier

Banned
Guys, new Full Metal Panic anime announced! Anime is saved!

Does anyone even care?

Ih7NinU.gif

Really? It was solid but nothing special. I guess I would watch it again.

Gonzo's best work by far was Gankutusou. An okay studio somehow managed to make that masterpiece
did you watch the second raid? if you did and you feel that way its cool, but if you didnt give it a go. It barely even feels like the same anime outside of the characters being the same, and its incredible

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Not necessarily not bathing, but not using soap and shampoo. Essentially, you're just washing yourself off.

Oh right, that was it

That's also a "fuck no" in my book.

I don't use shower gel, only shampoo because my hair gets greasy, come at me bro's

I don't know why everyone imagines that it makes you smell terrible, it really doesn't. I also shower every morning.

did you watch the second raid? if you did and you feel that way its cool, but if you didnt give it a go. It barely even feels like the same anime outside of the characters being the same, and its incredible

Yeah I did! Idk maybe I will give it another go. I never thought it was bad just nothing special. I though it was good overall though.

I told you elsewhere that I care...

You do, yes but what about everyone else? The people who don't regularly watch anime.

huh really

I haven't watched anime in years but I did like FMP back in the day

Huh, quite a few people care as it turns out.

Really? It was solid but nothing special. I guess I would watch it again.

Gonzo's best work by far was Gankutusou. An okay studio somehow managed to make that masterpiece

I take it you've never watched the Second Raid or Fumoffu. Both are considered better than the first season and both were animated by Kyoto Animation rather than Gonzo. The former for being an overall improvement over S1 and the latter for being hilarious. If you haven't you should definitely check them out.

I take it you've never watched the Second Raid or Fumoffu. Both are considered better than the first season and both were animated by Kyoto Animation rather than Gonzo. The former for being an overall improvement over S1 and the latter for being hilarious. If you haven't you should definitely check them out.

I have actually seen both. I liked both but like I have said to me they were good but nothing special.

I am also really harsh on anime for some reason. Much more so than any other entertainment medium. I don't know why honestly lol

Fumoffu is actually my favorite of Full Metal Panic.

I have actually seen both. I liked both but like I have said to me they were good but nothing special.

I am also really harsh on anime for some reason. Much more so than any other entertainment medium. I don't know why honestly lol

Ive never watched fumoffu, but even so that feels like a weird opinion to me. I will have to watch it

Syrinx

Ive never watched fumoffu, but even so that feels like a weird opinion to me. I will have to watch it

Fumoffu seems to be the most liked FMP season from my experience. Personally still have to watch The Second Raid.

That's fair. You only mentioned Gonzo so I thought maybe you didn't see the other seasons.

Also poor Blue Jays.

Top Bottom