• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

So much PAIN.

LEAFS PAIN

NOW JAYS PAIN

INEVITABLY...RAPTORS PAIN

giphy.gif

Samyy

I was raised to do one thing, but I've got nothing to fight for

Welp. I could cheer for the Habs before they inevitably lose in the conference finals, but I'm probably going to just double down on prospect research, because fuck watching the Leafs.

I've been watching the Marlies a lot and already have tickets for London v. Mississauga

Definitely lots of good hockey to watch without touching the Leafs

Yawnier

Banned
Holy shit, the marlies won 8-2 tonight.

Apparently Kapanen had a good game.

Also the DopeyProspect -- Jeremy Bracco has 3 assists tonight

I'm really starting to think my decision to save money and just go with internet instead of both that and cable for my new place soon is a very good one considering the Wings completely and utterly blow and their lack of playing hockey shouldn't even be broadcasted.

so I finished episode 3 of life is strange, and ive started into episode 4...Im uh, im kinda feeling like a wreck now...I think I need to sleep some before continuing

Quick

Banned
I'm really starting to think my decision to save money and just go with internet instead of both that and cable for my new place soon is a very good one considering the Wings completely and utterly blow.

I've done okay with streaming the past couple of years. Even better now that I upped my internet speeds.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
so I finished episode 3 of life is strange, and ive started into episode 4...Im uh, im kinda feeling like a wreck now...I think I need to sleep some before continuing

Episodes 3-4-5 hit the hardest. Join the club of the Post-LIS-Stress-Disorder-Sufferers

I've done okay with streaming the past couple of years. Even better now that I upped my internet speeds.

Well soon I'll have to decide, Halo 5 or watch the Wings suck... easy decision if you ask me. Maybe Dats coming back will right this ship or they will figure it out soon, but I very much doubt that at all. We went from a team who always out-shot their opponent, to a team who never out-shoots their opponent and can't beat terrible teams. Seven games in and this season looks already out of control and a complete and utter wreck, now I know what it is like to be a Leafs fan.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
if I end up crying like a bitch, im not even gonna try and hide it

There's nothing wrong with that. Pretty sure I had a minor breakdown after each of Episodes 3, 4 and now the end. I finished the game Tuesday and I'm still sad. It's like having finished an amazing book and you'll never get to experience the characters for the first time again.

Quick

Banned
Well soon I'll have to decide, Halo 5 or watch the Wings suck... easy decision if you ask me. Maybe Dats coming back will right this ship or they will figure it out soon, but I very much doubt that at all. We went from a team who always out-shot their opponent, to a team who never out-shoots their opponent and can't beat terrible teams. Seven games in and this season looks already out of control and a complete and utter wreck, now I know what it is like to be a Leafs fan.

Cleary is the answer, Crazed.

Cleary must be always.

Top Bottom