• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Pikma

Banned
So since Demers is out for the next two games, it seems like Jo Benn will move to the second pair. The Nemeth-Oleksiak pair will make their debut tonight, so the remaining piece, Jokipakka, will have to be a healthy scratch.

Cake Boss

Banned
These fucking lines are terrible.

Lazar on top line instead of Ryan, michalek still on the 2nd line, an AHL callup automatically on the 3rd line while prince is still stuck with Smith and Neil on the 4th line.

Give this coach 2 months until he's fired.

These fucking lines are terrible.

Lazar on top line instead of Ryan, michalek still on the 2nd line, an AHL callup automatically on the 3rd line while prince is still stuck with Smith and Neil on the 4th line.

Give this coach 2 months until he's fired.

What do the Full lines look like?

So it looks like Gagner will be in for Coots to play Center like how he finished last game. Be on the line with Simmonds and Read.

Loving the way he has been performing for us.

zroid

Banned
Way too early NHLEs for 2015 1st round forwards:

6nudGbo.gif

Forwards with limited ice time in the NHL are unfairly punished (Eichel, Rantanen, etc) and a lot of these guys haven't played many games, so there's not much to read into yet. Still thought it'd be fun for fans to see how their prospects stack up early.

Maybe a NHLe for P/60 would be better able to control for usage

zroid

Banned
I agree, although we can only use TOI estimates in the CHL. They don't track player ice time, which is stupid.

that's true, although if there's a linear relationship between PPG in the CHL and NHL, there is probably one between CHL PPG and NHL P/60, possibly with a higher coefficient. might not even need CHL TOI to simply improve the projections.

Stasis

That mask... not sure if hate or kinda like. I think hate.

Edit: real rivalries tonight and were not Wednesday with the NHL inventing non-existant ones!

Granted the Leafs prolly won't upset the Habs streak and that rivalry isn't -as- intense as it once was but still. Flyers/Rangers too. McIlrath pls. Gonna watch both with some buddies and play NHL16 in between even if it kinda sucks.

We busted out the PS3 with NHL14 last time and it was more fun. Just time consuming as fuck to have accurate teams.

Quick

Banned

Too much black, not enough yellow. Kind of like the large stripes though. Gonna have to see the complete set (pants, helmet, socks) to really judge it.

The logo is a product of its time. It's really hokey-looking, but it's not bad. Nice break from the spoked B logo.

I'm surprised they didn't go with lace-up collars. But it looks like a vintage collar style anyway (crewneck). I don't think I've seen a Reebok template with that collar style yet, it must've been done specifically for this jersey.

Icethetics got it close enough.

Stasis

I'm digging the white C on the Habs jersey, I gotta admit. If they do that everyone here is gonna buy one I'm sure.

Don't think that's been done before, has it? Not that I remember... since I've been paying attention to hockey anyway. About 12 years or so now.

edit: The blue jersey had it, but that wasn't the "real" modern era C, so it doesn't count!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm digging the white C on the Habs jersey, I gotta admit. If they do that everyone here is gonna buy one I'm sure.

Don't think that's been done before, has it? Not that I remember... since I've been paying attention to hockey anyway. About 12 years or so now.

edit: The blue jersey had it, but that wasn't the "real" modern era C, so it doesn't count!

They did the white C on the red jerseys in 1923-1924, but never on the white jersey.

well I am off to work. Sadly will miss the game against the Rags...

Hope we win. Not expecting to lose but won't be surprised.

As long as it isn't the last time I worked on a game night....

Top Bottom