• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

zroid

Banned
Leafs actually have a positive goal differential at 5v5 now. That's hard to believe.

Their special teams have really sunk them so far.

trifelife

Wings finally pushing back, though Sbisa was on the ice so how could they not.

Virtanen with 2:56 ice time. Baertschi under 5:00. What's the point Willie, you staunch old bastard. Prust was on the PP FFS.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wings finally pushing back, though Sbisa was on the ice so how could they not.

Virtanen with 2:56 ice time. Baertschi under 5:00. What's the point Willie, you staunch old bastard. Prust was on the PP FFS.
Lmao

What in the fuck

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
This Wings team looks like a completely different team than last year, and that's not a good thing. I've never seen them mishandle the puck this badly. Simple outlet passes are just being missed, bobbled, or turned over. Every shot they take gets blocked and they keep giving up odd man rushes. Mrazek has been bailing them out all night. Z and Larkin look like the only two players giving a damn right now.

Foggy

WELL THAT'S A RELIEF! HUGS FOR BOB!!!!!!!

17011151256_22b6970536_o.gif

chippendale.0.gif

bear-dance.0.gif

LATE AS MY GFS PERIOD BUT GODDAMN WE WON!!!!

FixedWindyEgret.gif

I was keeping up on my phone and saw that we were going to SO I was like fuck well at least we got a point but fuck yes!

Also read some post game stuff seems that Raffl is ok which is very good for both us and him obviously.

ECExSDP.gif

Edit: Also Habs 9-0-0? they good

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, I'm back. Fuck the Flyers.

Err, I mean, have to say it was a pretty good game all around, and I thought we had a fairly solid game. That OT was bananas. Can't really be too upset with a SO loss. I also thought the Rangers' goal that was waived off should have been a good goal, though I do understand why the call was made the way it was.

Personally I thought both hits to the head were kind of incidental. Don't think Stoll even knew Raffl was there, and I thought Gudas mostly got the body on Stalberg but just managed to unfortunately clip his jaw.

Stalberg is definitely out tomorrow night against the Flames, so Etem will get another chance. Antti Raanta gets the start in net.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Had to leave for my men's league game after the first? How bad was the hit of Raffl and who was it?

It was kind of a weird play. Stoll was playing the puck and Raffl kind of came up from behind him right into Stoll's elbow. Looked like a lot of nothing on the ice at the time, until Raffl collapsed on the bench about a minute later.

mn2nhJF.gif

Top Bottom