• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Socreges

Banned
Baertschi uncoachable? He's always on the shit list I guess. Kids got talent but he seemed to rub the staff the wrong way in our org.
Sometimes I think you try too hard.

The Pacific division is TERRIBLE right now. San Jose is leading the division, but would be tied for FIFTH in the Central.

iLLmAtlc

Mann hearts of stone is a blast. Interesting story. I'm not sure if it's 10 hours because my game clock is all messed up but I'm thinking 7 for just the main story.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

Uo9lPIJ.gif

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

Uo9lPIJ.gif

I don't want to kick you while you're down but when I saw Boudreau's face after Carter's SH goal I laughed my ass off. I was wondering if that was going to become a gif.

EDIT: :lol so hfboards has a new policy about no posting streams to games. Mods on the Wild board are getting super uppity about it. I posted a "free link to a stream I found" as a joke. Post got deleted.

I think I'm about ready to stop posting there altogether.

Pikma

Banned
Ducks just need to survive through the next game, they'll get a breath of fresh air once they play against us. I could even try and convince Ruff to start our #1 goalie Kari Shitonen so you guys can go all out on him and fix some of your stats

I don't want to kick you while you're down but when I saw Boudreau's face after Carter's SH goal I laughed my ass off. I was wondering if that was going to become a gif.

EDIT: :lol so hfboards has a new policy about no posting streams to games. Mods on the Wild board are getting super uppity about it. I posted a "free link to a stream I found" as a joke. Post got deleted.

I think I'm about ready to stop posting there altogether.

Definitely the GIFthat captures the mood.

HFBoards is not much fun except checking out trades where rookies and draft picks have more value than veteran stars.

Quick

Banned
they're scoring goals at a higher rate at 5v5 despite no Kessel

The Babcock effect is real.

I really can't wait until the team fully gets into Babcock's system. We're on rebuild mode, but with the guys in the Marlies seemingly working under Babcock's system, it should be interesting to see when they eventually make it up to the Leafs.

Samyy

Apparently that Harrington/Rielly pair was really good last night
I have to be honest I thought Harrington was just a throw in, but he's been decent?

zroid

Banned
I really can't wait until the team fully gets into Babcock's system. We're on rebuild mode, but with the guys in the Marlies seemingly working under Babcock's system, it should be interesting to see when they eventually make it up to the Leafs.

I think it could happen at the trade deadline depending on whom they ship out (and whom they get back). They're probably gonna try to take back dead weight to improve the compensation but if some roster spots open up Brown, Soshnikov, Percy, and Loov are likely candidates for call-ups.

I have to be honest I thought Harrington was just a throw in, but he's been decent?

At the very least he looks like a legit NHLer and I wasn't sure that was the case when we acquired him.

BTW Steelheads game is on RogersTV right now. Nylander 2.0!

Curufinwe

Both Hexy and Hakstol said Raffl was fine after last night so I don't see him being unavailable

He was fine last night but concussion symptoms can take a while to show up. I'd expect him to miss at least a game or two, but hopefully Coots is good for Tuesday so we don't have to play Vinny.

Neuvirth practiced today but since he would have just been the backup on Tuesday and Thursday there's no rush to get him back.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How much of that has to do with playing r with Rielly? I imagine he boost Harrington's numbers quite a bit

Top Bottom