• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Acid08

Banned
It was kind of a weird play. Stoll was playing the puck and Raffl kind of came up from behind him right into Stoll's elbow. Looked like a lot of nothing on the ice at the time, until Raffl collapsed on the bench about a minute later.

mn2nhJF.gif

Stoll involved in injuring another player huh? So weird.

It was kind of a weird play. Stoll was playing the puck and Raffl kind of came up from behind him right into Stoll's elbow. Looked like a lot of nothing on the ice at the time, until Raffl collapsed on the bench about a minute later.

mn2nhJF.gif

post game interview with Hakstol said that Raffl was fine luckily. Glad he didn't come back in. Hopefully he is back Tuesday but would much rather him take his time.

Also just got an update on my phone with Hextall saying Raffl is fine as well. So it looks like the danger has been avoided. Still we should be careful

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
post game interview with Hakstol said that Raffl was fine luckily. Glad he didn't come back in. Hopefully he is back Tuesday but would much rather him take his time.

Good, that was pretty scary.

Just for the sake of comparison, here's Gudas' hit on Stalberg later on in the period that knocked him out of the game (and tomorrow's game, at least):
1KZo3a5.gif

For what it's worth, I thought Gudas got mostly shoulder here (though he might have gotten the head first?).

Just for the sake of comparison, here's Gudas' hit on Stalberg later on in the period that knocked him out of the game (and tomorrow's game, at least):
1KZo3a5.gif

For what it's worth, I thought Gudas got mostly shoulder here (though he might have gotten the head first?).

I mean what happened to Raffl didn't seem that bad. It was the after effects that was fucking scary/weird.

I mean at least neither hit was a Rinaldo on Coots hit. Where a suspension was necessary.

trifelife

Gotta get the fourth line on the ice after a goal eh.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)
( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

1KZo3a5.gif

Yeah neither of those look particularly bad to me, scary about Raffl on the bench though....

Did Gudas get a penalty? And yea, saw that G goal... such smooth hands.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What are Detroit's expectations for this team? They're not good enough to contend, and not bad enough to tank. Do they just plan on floating until Z / Datsyuk are gone then rebuild or what?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol this lineup

Edler-Sedin-Sedin

Zetterberg-Nyquist-(who's the third?)

ALL THE SWEDES

welp that was a short-lived 3on3.

Goddamn just got done watching some extended highlights. Gagner is fucking huge for us so far. Hope he can keep it up. Forget he is only 26 still.

Just a reminder that we got him for Gross and Pronger lol

trifelife

Why in the God damn fuck would you change there...

It's gonna be a long, shitty year huh.

Willie is literally the only likable thing about the Canucks right now.

This gets better every day. Maybe don't lean on Prust and Dorse for 13 min while Baertschi rots on the bench. Gat damn.

zroid

Banned
Babcock opted to place Rielly alongside Scott Harrington, he of 16 NHL games, rather than Phaneuf, who reconnected instead with Hunwick. “I didn’t think that having Rielly and Hunwick together and then Dion with, I don’t know who you’re going to put him with – Polak or Harrington or Marincin – was as good. So this gives me two pairs,” Babcock said.

High praise for Pha9 lol

Why in the God damn fuck would you change there...

It's gonna be a long, shitty year huh.

This gets better every day. Maybe don't lean on Prust and Dorse for 13 min while Baertschi rots on the bench. Gat damn.

Baertschi uncoachable? He's always on the shit list I guess. Kids got talent but he seemed to rub the staff the wrong way in our org.

Top Bottom