• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Karlsson said that 3 on 3 is stupid, makes players tired and that the league should just go back to ties.

Cry more, seriously.

zroid

Banned
CSh6SDgUkAATi69.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This fucking guy

WarpedFittingFerret.gif

at least the Pens stepped up:

Pittsburgh PenguinsVerified account
‏@penguins
You deserve it, little man!

CShz9EFWsAAnUH7.jpg

(also: "Can you please track down the man so the Ducks can sign him? We need people who can take the puck away from others." LOL)

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
This fucking guy

AcademicColdGoldenretriever.gif

at least the Pens stepped up:

Pittsburgh PenguinsVerified account
‏@penguins
You deserve it, little man!

CShz9EFWsAAnUH7.jpg

(also: "Can you please track down the man so the Ducks can sign him? We need people who can take the puck away from others." LOL)

Seriously. How do you snag a puck that was so clearly thrown directly to a little kid.

Tabris

Sedinery

And man, these Safeway goal prizes are so bad and outdated. A blender? A dvd prize pack? I wouldn't even want that, I would refuse it.

Smiley90

Andersen be like "what did I do to deserve this"

KlutzyEasygoingDorado.gif

I especially like the part where the Ducks defenseman DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A STICK. :lol

Smiley90

I'm waiting for the dude who said "who needs such big data plan" to complain about not having enough data for these gifs

I also don't know how to resize gifs and I'm too lazy to re-download the program I normally use.

Top Bottom