• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Tabris

My fandom is superior. We have RC and Smiley over here that just come in and go "We're going to lose" like a bunch of quitters.

To Tabris, life moves at a five minute pace. Anything else and he's not interested.

Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Alucard

Banned
I love seeing which fans here are bandwagoners who can't support their team when they are losing.

Nothing shows your true fan colours better.

Blind fandom is ignorance, man. Sports are just entertainment. Like video games. Like movies. Like TV shows.

Alucard

Banned
I've come to the realization that sports is about enjoying the ride and moving on once it's over. It can stay with you for a bit, but it shouldn't define you. There's healthy fandom and then blind rage fandom.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I've yelled Schultz multiple times tonight.

e1fNEu6.jpg

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
60 solid minutes for the Isles thus far. Carolina really turned it on in the 3rd though, looked way better.

Lets see some 3 on 3.

Also there was a thread in the OT about bad sports logos and Isles were the OP selection. This is why I rarely visit anymore and only come to this thread and the Android Community OT =(

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Why is it so hard for Sportsnet et all to find good colour commentators. They're almost always the worst part of the broadcast, and most of them don't even provide sound analysis.

Ugh Jason York

RC

Banned
60 solid minutes for the Isles thus far. Carolina really turned it on in the 3rd though, looked way better.

Lets see some 3 on 3.

Also there was a thread in the OT about bad sports logos and Isles were the OP selection. This is why I rarely visit anymore and only come to this thread and the Android Community OT =(

That thread is screwy all around. Someone posted the skate logo for fuck's sake.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
That thread is screwy all around. Someone posted the skate logo for fuck's sake.

Prob just a bunch of 16 year olds who grew up with shitty modern logos.

Griess Lightning just flashed some sweet leather, he's been pretty good, nice to have a backup you can trust to keep you in the game, last time the Isles had one of those Snow was still putting on the pads.

Top Bottom