• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Now Weise is on the PP again. Therrien slowly reverting back to his old retarded self from last year.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
CSh6SDgUkAATi69.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dallas jumbotron strikes again.

Calamari41

41 > 38
WELP.

Another great performance by the Ducks and another loss. Stranded Andersen for one goal, and the second one went in on an insanely freaky ricochet.

The Blues are great, but it is clear that God is quite real and we have done something to upset him.

Smiley90

SBISA

AGAIN

OF COURSE

OF

FUCKING

COURSE

I swear Sbisa is responsible for more goals against than our opponents

zroid

Banned
what happened to the ducks 3rd period magic? they got straight up hammered in the 3rd period tonight.

same thing happened the other day against the stars

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oilers need the boards to score

Maybe that first overall pick next year will help them turn that corner

Smiley90

Henrik and Daniel stirring shit up?

of course it's Roussel. OF COURSE. :lol

this game might get... interesting

zroid

Banned
Good gravy Bernier is trash

Stephen Burtch @SteveBurtch

So Jonathan Bernier has by far the worst Low Danger SV% in the NHL right now amongst G's with 200+ mins in all situations... 0.8906

No other goalie with 200+ mins has an LD SV% below .924 in all situations...

So I thought I'd look to see how rare it is for an NHL goalie to post an LD SV% of .8906 or worse across 5 games... within the last 5 years.

So there are 12852 samples of goalies playing 5 games consecutively in that time frame...

And of those? A goalie only posted an .8906 or worse on 80 occasions... 80/12852 = 6 in 1000 chance of him posting a 5 game stretch this bad

Smiley90

Dorsett is maaaaad

I blame Sbisa for this goal too, just because

refs are calling nothing anymore this game LOL

Good gravy Bernier is trash

This makes me so sad. He regressed so hard at an age where goalies normally keep getting better. Easier shots spook him...for some reason. I'm normally an unequivocal Toronto goalie fanboy but Bernier makes that exceeding hard when he can go from brilliant to rubbish within the span of a few shots.

Top Bottom