• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Geez how demoralizing for the Calgary team to hear so much cheers at home when they lost 6-2.

zroid

Banned
No tribute for Kessel tomorrow reportedly. pathetic.

I should just become a Caps fan like the other Canadians here who are randomly Caps fans

eyeless

No tribute for Kessel tomorrow reportedly. pathetic.

I should just become a Caps fan like the other Canadians here who are randomly Caps fans
yes, "random"
2NXYJ6o.jpg

i suppose the draft lottery is random isn't it

iLLmAtlc

Holy crap lets hear it for burrows. Beat the icing, had to go back to defensive end and made it down to the offensive end again in one shift.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
lol the story on Domi

He has a diabetes-dog that senses when his blood sugar is low (uhoh), but his roommate-to-be (Duclair) is allergic to dogs

so he did what any reasonable person would do and picked the dog over Duclair :lol
As someone prediabetic, I'd pick the dog too.

Hmm I think you messed something up here, Marvie. You used these words in an order that makes no sense. Silly Marvie.

Nah that's fine it's not for everyone.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOOSE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARVIE

Happy Birthday Moose!

This beatiful Halo pinata is just for you

Happy Birthday to Marvie too!
Happy birthday, Fata1moose!
Thanks! That spartan pinata is almost Mister Chief, Microsoft can still sue them I'm afraid.

Foggy

Bummed about last night's close loss, but it was a competent game against a competent team and it looks like Bob has returned to form. I'll take that.

Happy Birthday, Mooseman!

Top Bottom