• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

zroid

Banned
I wish we could just leave Healy between the benches at the Joe permanently.That seems like the ideal spot for him.

Btw would NHL 16 be worth it for someone who doesn't play online? I have been wanting to play it but after last years clusterfuck I have bee EXTREMELY hesitant. I really play career mode only. So any thoughts?

Quick

Banned
Lou's just shaking his head at all this facial hair and long flowing hair at the Red Wangs roster. No class, no respek.

Watching Jets/Devils before the Leafs game.

Dem empty seats.

Hockey was never meant to be played in such a climate. No city with real hockey fans would allow such a travesty. Bettman is the only reason that city still has a team. The only sensible thing to do is move the team to a city that will support it.

Quick

Banned
Hockey was never meant to be played in such a climate. No city with real hockey fans would allow such a travesty. Bettman is the only reason that city still has a team. The only sensible thing to do is move the team to a city that will support it.

East Rutherford would treat the Devils better.

Top Bottom