• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
PAP the shootout God

Kaner!!!

Kane and Panarin both with 3 points so far tonight. Holy fuck that was a great shift.
I took Kane in the Gaf fantasy league cause no one else would. Felt bad, but at last he's getting points.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Complete domination from beginning to end, hopefully this is a sign of things to come this season. AGally looks incredible at centre, and Brolieu needs to be bumped up already.

Fuck the Bruins, enjoy your garbage season.

Habs are way more balanced as a whole than the past seasons. Remains to be seen how things go on the PP, they can't keep getting so many opportunities and fail to capitalize on them.

Quick

Banned
l3sJmeG.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
PAP the shootout God

I took Kane in the Gaf fantasy league cause no one else would. Felt bad, but at last he's getting points.

Same in the H2H league lol.

Every other team in the league but the Leafs makes 4 on 3 powerplays look so easy

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs are way more balanced as a whole than the past seasons. Remains to be seen how things go on the PP, they can't keep getting so many opportunities and fail to capitalize on them.
I don't think non Habs fans understand how much a shift moving AGally to centre has on this team. It completely changes the dynamic and gives us balanced scoring that we haven't had in 20 years. Both the 3rd and 4th lines looked great tonight and could have had multiple goals.

Card carrying member since '96. Soon the flock will grow and I can ascend to DALÉ Llama

Nice! I'm just hoping that they can build off last year's success. It would be sweet if they can make the playoffs, but I'm okay with them justing being competitive the whole year.

At least there is a fair amount of buzz about this team in South Florida for the first time in a long time.

Top Bottom