• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Another Avs fan:

"I like the nemeth move"
"I remember noticing Nemeth in a game last (calendar)year against the Avs."
"Stars beat Avs 4-3"
"Nemeth 2A 5SOG"

Fucking just kill me.

PillarEN

Cake Boss

Banned
Mike Chambers‏Verified account @MikeChambers 20h20 hours ago

Heard something this AM about Duchene to OTT, but 9 just jumped on ice w #Avs. Nothing to it ... the world we live in.

?

19 is this guy reliable in Colorado?

calder

DLTIJY-X0AMRqb7.jpg:large
"Patty hold my bag for a second gonna sign a 7 year extension really quick."
"Why do you even have that anyway?"
"I got the double smoked bacon and the girl behind the counter asked if I wanted a bag. I said yes and got this like I bought groceries or something."

Razorskin

----- ------
"Patty hold my bag for a second gonna sign a 7 year extension really quick."
"Why do you even have that anyway?"
"I got the double smoked bacon and the girl behind the counter asked if I wanted a bag. I said yes and got this like I bought groceries or something."

Winnipeg is looking rough for early October.

calder

Winnipeg is looking rough for early October.

DLS7Cf-W4AISmXp.jpg:orig

Pic from Dreger from this morning. I'm not sure when or where the Laine/Ehlers pic is from.

I like this photo from Dregs (staying at the Fairmont I guess?) because the dark grey building on the left is where I live.

DLTIJY-X0AMRqb7.jpg:large

Hey Patrick why are you scowling?

I just remembered Zadorov laying me out.

I remember that, you were doing great until you put yourself in a vulnerable position-- Hey, do you think this Starbucks makes Winnipeg bearable?

No it's still a cold shithole.

calder

Wow Winnipeg got a Starbucks? ������

The long Jets/Sens Fan Alliance Against The Lesser Satan Habs and Great Satan Leafs is now OVER.

EDIT: I just realized the watermark on the pic makes it pretty likely it's in Montreal duh. Sadly that's too warm for Winnipeg in February.

Top Bottom