• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Erdrick

I saw a man in maybe his 50s or 60s wearing a Jets shirt.

I wanted to tell him that Bell quietly raised prices for MTS service users to make him feel bad.

Back when prices weren't as expensive for phone usage I suppose.

But then he could reply by telling you a tale when he was young back when the Leafs last won the cup.

a916

New York Islanders

2016-17 record: 41-29-12

What’s bad: No one has done less with more for as long as Garth Snow, who went straight from the ice to the front office and, hey, what do you know? He’s blown more first-round picks than Lisa Ann. This team is John Tavares and 19 people slowly pulling Tavares’s prime into a watery grave. Tavares is a free agent after the season and currently on a team that’s never winning the Cup and could be playing next season in Quebec, Seattle, Kansas City, Brooklyn, Long Island, or an abandoned warehouse on Staten Island. If he comes back next season, he’s dumber than Snow.

Lord if that isn't how I feel about him...

Quick

Banned
Detroit Red Wings

2016-17 record: 33-36-13

What’s bad: Super-old players that aren’t good anymore but have expensive, long-term contracts have left the Red Wings in a state of extreme dilapidation. You know how the New England Patriots continue to win with ruthless, cold-blooded decisions that result in beloved players thrown out on their asses all the time? The Red Wings are the bizarro version of that franchise, and they just bilked taxpayers into funding an arena named after the worst pizza on the planet. The Red Wings have eight players signed to contracts that will take them beyond age 35 and two beyond age 40. They are a third Red movie nobody wants.

This is gud

Socreges

Banned
What’s bad: No one has done less with more for as long as Garth Snow, who went straight from the ice to the front office and, hey, what do you know? He’s blown more first-round picks than Lisa Ann. This team is John Tavares and 19 people slowly pulling Tavares’s prime into a watery grave. Tavares is a free agent after the season and currently on a team that’s never winning the Cup and could be playing next season in Quebec, Seattle, Kansas City, Brooklyn, Long Island, or an abandoned warehouse on Staten Island. If he comes back next season, he’s dumber than Snow.
Fuck, this is depressing.

Erdrick

I expect nothing less than an agressive knee-jerk reaction from a guy rooting for a team full of big goons

how's the weather in 1976?

Dunno, wasn't born yet.

Other than Byfuglien, who is regarded as a goon on the Jets by other team fans?

Top Bottom