• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

I feel bad for anyone trying to be successful in the NHL right now. A lot of amazing players are gonna waste away while the Oilers win the cup for the next 10 years in a row.

mo60

I feel bad for anyone trying to be successful in the NHL right now. A lot of amazing players are gonna waste away while the Oilers win the cup for the next 10 years in a row.

I doubt the oilers will win the cup this year, but they may give some teams a run for their money like the Ducks.

Smith is saving the flames from being crushed tonight.

Dude right?? Like I'd be mad but fuuuuck McDavid literal carried, flames offense was mostly trash, tkachuk had an open one timer that he fanned on a thru the legs shot lmao what are u doing. Smith was a huge positive in this game, McDavid was an animal tonight tho, gaudreau undressed him once and that was entertaining, not as entertaining as a hat trick but a mostly shit game since it was pretty lop sided.

We won a west coast game!!!!

white-people-dancing-9.gif

I had Voracek, Konecny and Provy on my fantasy team... and I also have Martin Jones. So elated as fuck as a Flyers fan and for offensive stats, but yeah goalies lol.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
bad Gudas, bad

*hits with newspaper*

I picked up Gudas for fantasy for one reason, and one reason alone

Also this McDavid kid seems good, I'm just not sure he's quite ready for the NHL yet you know?

Stasis

Somehow I missed this. theScore's 2017-18 NHL18 Season Simulation: https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/1383924?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guess you all ought to just wrap it up now.

First time EVER as a fan I will be actively rooting for a player to fail, but otherwise I'm all for this! I hope DoucheAngelo gets sent down quick af and Pionk gets his spot. I can't even begin to express how much his presence fucks with me. Get. That. Shit. Off. My. Team. He's a fucking die hard Flyers' fan too, on top of being a human piece of garbage. How is he even here? Shattenkirk-lite+dbag. Why?

Fuck. Sorry, I just really don't stand for ANYTHING that touches half of what he believes in and he's out there spouting garbage like that's his fucking job. Stick to that, then. Seriously ruining my season debut. Cannot at all cheer for anything he does. If he win despite him, awesome. Otherwise, nah.

Hope he goes the way of Subban in MTL and mouthes his way off the team after performing well. That's the best outcome. Trade his dumbass and a pick for something we need.

edit: not saying Subban did anything wrong, but he clearly did something wrong within the locker room or with management. That's what I mean. Except that this piece of shit is a homophobic racist MAGA anti-kneeling trash heap. So, he's got that going for him.

PillarEN

First game day and we already got hattricks left and right.

Today is even better. Wings opening up the new arena and gonna crush the overrated Wild (oh and the Patriots play tonight too).

Already showed up late to work thanks to hockey yesterday. Thanks Bettman. Only 30 min though. I don't think anyone noticed tee hee. God it feels good to have the NHL back.

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol the jets.

The fuck is #55 doing here, he legit didn't move an inch and just watched everything.

https://twitter.com/MapleLeafs/status/915732140389740545

Then #8 here, nice first and second effort lol, the fuck was that? In both plays only seems to be Buff is trying out there.

https://twitter.com/MapleLeafs/status/915739815752192000

#8 again lol, ok you lost the check, so you go chase the player when hes already been covered by another player, leaving someone open?

https://twitter.com/MapleLeafs/status/915753833728536576

This is some peewee ass hockey defensive play, they are legit not even trying lol.

Paul Maurice sucks ass.

Also, their dumbass pignose GM thought that Steve Mason would fix their goalie problems, he was so good for Philly that they had to replace him with Brian Elliot lol.

Fuck the Jets.

Top Bottom