• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Var

He'll probably get a hearing/suspension for that hit. Didn't look good.

The player was okay, but he has a history.

I don't want Gudas suspended, but if he does get suspended Hak will be forced to play Morin or Sanheim...... hmmmm

calder

Fuck the Jets.

Wow dude, if you're just angry because your shitty owner starts the season with an interview where he stands in front of a map tapping Quebec City constantly while talking about ticket sales please take it out on an appropriate target like Fate_ or Stephen Harper.

Ottawa Senators‏Verified account
@Senators
The Borowiecki contract carries an AAV of $1.2 million ($1.2M in both years). #Sens

bzHRn3b.jpg

Solo

Interesting/random tidbit of the day: the NHL is digitizing data back to 1917 and in that process, Maurice Richard has been credited with an extra assist in 1946 that was originally given to another player based on a typo. So he gets his 1st point in 57 years.

Wow dude, if you're just angry because your shitty owner starts the season with an interview where he stands in front of a map tapping Quebec City constantly while talking about ticket sales please take it out on an appropriate target like Fate_ or Stephen Harper.

I don't like this side of calder

Mason will rebound. The Jets will smarten up. I kind of think they were buying into their own hype a bit last night, and forgot that other teams in the league improved too.

calder

DLTd98oWsAMZHrs.jpg:orig

It's funny to think how something like this would be an embarrassing scene for any world leader and a controversy at home but for Trump it's one of the least objectionable things he's done in months.

calder

Maurice does suck, and I realize that my plan to truly save the Jets season would be greatly helped with a Sens win tonight and a Montreal win on Saturday. Don't let me down Ottawa and Montreal, love you guys xoxoxo!

Marvie_3

Banned

It's funny to think how something like this would be an embarrassing scene for any world leader and a controversy at home but for Trump it's one of the least objectionable things he's done in months.
Ive run out of words to describe that man's stupidity.

Sharks really disappointed me last night. Power play was sloppy and defense was weak. I fear it's gonna take some time for the guys to learn how to play without Marleau :(

I would call the 2nd overall pick, Nolan Patrick's debut a success.

He had no points but played well overall. No mistakes and played solidly with a few really nice plays. Really happy with his first game. Hopefully he can get his first point tonight against the Kings.

Also good to see Ghost Bear get 3 assists and Simmer with 3 goals. Great game from the forwards, other than Provy and Ghost our defense was pretty "eh" but that is to be expected when AMac scores an own goal pretty much and Manning is back there too.

Elliot played well. A little nervy though.

ahahahahaha

where the fuck does he think tap water comes from?

why me D:
I get enough abuse ;-;

Calvin Pickard on waivers.

Joe gonna claim him. Moose will cry if he doesn't.

edit: Bednar scratched Zadorov and Mironov is playing in his place tonight. A few days ago reports from Bednar to the media had him saying he thought Zadorov was a little behind and needed to pick it up. Guess he was serious.

edit edit: Also apparently Zadorov shattered his stick during practice yesterday and stayed late with Pratt. I guess he knew.

Top Bottom