• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings scooooooooooooooore! 2-0!

caesar_inner_page.png
caesar_inner_page.png

Stasis

Yeah, I've mostly liked our game so far tonight. There's a lot of speed and creativity going on, and a lot of things aren't working just because it's game #1 and the timing's not there yet.

I think Chytil's getting a bit of a wake up call, though. Full speed NHL is a different beast.

Indeed. Always the thing for 9-gamers, seeing full NHL competition, speed, physicality and schedule. Hasn't been bad, but hasn't been great. I'll settle for "hasn't been bad" at this point.

Stasis

Even if we lose this, I'm really liking what I'm seeing and what they can build on.

If we're even semi-solid in nets this will be a fun season to watch regardless of ultimate outcome.

Desharnais has been good I feel. I didn't want him on the 4th line at all but his offensive creativity in that role is helpful. He's had some real good chances. If he keeps that bottom C with Fast and Vesey, that's solid.

Top Bottom