• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

imBask

Banned
disgust.gif

jTtTmo4.png

Right, because you hear about Toronto and their opponents. But how does that amount to underrated?

And Vancouver's, and whatever the 'national' teams on TSN/Rogers decide to talk/write about. But to answer the question posed here: Because it's an easy thing to barf up on air when you don't know that much about a good team?

Socreges

Banned
And Vancouver's, and whatever the 'national' teams on TSN/Rogers decide to talk/write about. But to answer the question posed here: Because it's an easy thing to barf up on air when you don't know that much about a good team?
Which was basically my original (and oft-repeated) complaint. They exaggerate and create meaningless narratives to compensate for their lack of anything interesting to say.

So I guess this conversation didn't amount to much. We'll do better next time, bones.

Nyoro SF

I'm at the Kings game but the stadium is largely empty 10 minutes before the drop... I'm surprised since it's a season opener.

Stasis

I fucking KNEW we would lose the home opener to last year's worst team.

I'm just happy Hank wasn't bad enough to be pulled!

Seeing some stuff I absolutely love and I'm happy we got Shattenkirk. Varly was a BEAST, damn. Win was earned af. Good show.

Gallagher with the gutsy
and pool saving
winner.

Which was basically my original (and oft-repeated) complaint. They exaggerate and create meaningless narratives to compensate for their lack of anything interesting to say.

So I guess this conversation didn't amount to much. We'll do better next time, bones.

<3

Top Bottom