• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

S3QTP2G.png
here is a graph that means something to someone somewhere

Stasis

Oh my god the news is going to be INSANE here with Drouin winning it in the S/O.

Playoff game 7 level for any other city.

Mentok

Banned
As a Habs fan, I'm happy they won (definitely didn't deserve it), but that was some of the most uninspiring, boring hockey I've ever watched.

Also does anyone else find 3 v 3 overtime ridiculous?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly loved most of what I saw tonight. That's the sort of game where we would have put up like 6 or 7 early last season. Varlamov simply outplayed Hank, and that was the difference.

That said, Chytil needs more ice time to get up to speed. I think he was dead last on the team in TOI tonight. And that Staal-DeAngelo pairing? Not so good.

Stasis

rags locker room is dour as fuck right now

I think we're OK. I mean, if anyone understands a goalie stealing a game for us...

Doubt we can be salty. We got a lot of great fucking looks and TONS of chances.

Need to build on that and hope we get vintage Hank vs. last year Hank!

KaYotiX

Banned
I did make a pact last season where I said I'd be okay with a twenty-five-year Cup drought if the Pens were able to go back-to-back last year. I think I did this.

Well.... Guess we know where to point fingers.

.... And there is 8. Holy hell Pittsburgh WTF....

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
-picks up Schmaltz for Fantasy-

yeah okay he's definitely better than Backes

Pikma

Banned
Hey guys I heard Niemi started the season with an stellar .600 sv%

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

KaYotiX

Banned
be glad it happen early in the season, so they could at least do something about this
wtf

Just shocking to give up so many goals in 2 games.... Like damn... Have noticed alot of scoring is up so far in the first few games across the NHL so maybe goalie rust needs to be knocked off.

Pikma

Banned
I did make a pact last season where I said I'd be okay with a twenty-five-year Cup drought if the Pens were able to go back-to-back last year. I think I did this.
Nobody cares about your pacts with Trump, your team signed Niemi so want it or not this will be a very common occurrence from now on😆😆😆

Top Bottom