• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Marvie_3

Banned
It's his fate, you could say
Or his.....destiny??

My hawks looked glorious tonight

Now to see if my cubbies can survive the nationals tomorrow lol
Welcome fellow Hawks kid

I don't keep up with the NHL except for the playoffs but for those players injured for the Blackhawks. https://twitter.com/NHLBlackhawks/status/916146182505861121

What a beating they put on the defending champs lol.
Thank fuck. Losing Schmaltz would be so shitty.

Erdrick

I know it’s illogical but I appreciate the Pens shitting themselves like this, makes me feel better about the Jets loss.

This.

I just woke up and was browsing the thread and decided to check the scores and... I oddly feel a little better now. I'm not sure what happened but damn, 10 goals? What the hell happened there?

calder

This.

I just woke up and was browsing the thread and decided to check the scores and... I oddly feel a little better now. I'm not sure what happened but damn, 10 goals? What the hell happened there?

Well it does make some sense I suppose - the defending Stanley Cup champs get destroyed in their opener a day after the 2019 Stanley Cup champs get beat down in their home opener. That's just cosmic symmetry or something.

1BGwKVF.jpg

QmYxEwI.gif

ljectkO.gif

cYa0ObZ.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well it does make some sense I suppose - the defending Stanley Cup champs get destroyed in their opener a day after the 2019 Stanley Cup champs get beat down in their home opener. That's just cosmic symmetry or something.

... right...

Now this feeling... this is the feeling I recognize. Like a warm blanket full of puke wrapped around my soul.

CwP75bI.jpg

Still love you CosmicQueso

kh7w0mm.jpg

Do you particularly dislike the coyotes or does this happen every time?

Win or lose!

We may or may not have a stockpile of GIFs for every occasion. today is the opener for Anaheim. I probably won’t post that many GIFs for games. I actually don’t have much against the Arizona Coyotes

Welcome to the OC, Ondor

Ondor

Banned
Everytime, it comes with being a prestigious Mighty Ducks fan

I feel like I had a relevant response about a Laine fan earlier. Wish I could quote myself.

Win or lose!

We may or may not have a stockpile of GIFs for every occasion. today is the opener for Anaheim. I probably won’t post that many GIFs for games. I actually don’t have much against the Arizona Coyotes

Welcome to the OC, Ondor
Thanks! What's an OC?

Ducks-Coyotes GAF is actually quite pleasant. I expect the Coyotes to lose to the Ducks and these expectations are most often met.

Ducks fans are also very nice generally, and we both hate the Kings more than anything else, so it works out for everyone.

Fuck the Kings.

Quick

Banned
You haven’t truly experienced the OC until a rich white teen wearing puca shells beats you up at a bonfire by the beach.

Astro’s gonna pop in throughout the season to jizz over Laine.

Just NHL-GAF things.

hilarious. reeaaal funny. you must know Finnish men have bad sperm and you just rub it in our faces like that.. disgusting. have some tact. but YES i will praise every Laine point.

He's a Jets fan who is obsessed with Laine (and will likely switch teams when Laine does. If he does).

so? why would i have any allegiance to Winnipeg lol, a forgotten city i will never visit and neither will most of GAF or even NHL-GAF (admit it). i wouldnt even notice if Un or Trump nuked the whole city. no offense of course, it's just not part of my life to acknowledge a random city like that.

Laine should go play with his fellow Tampere born Barkov in Florida tbh, much better weather. and i like the jerseys better. also no Jets goalies to be seen.

Erdrick

He's obsessed with Laine (and will likely switch teams when Laine does. If he does).

Fixed.

Basically the Finnish equivalent to Fubar. Not that I have anything against cheering or promoting your region's talent, mind you. But the Trump comparisons to Astro are not without merit.

hilarious. reeaaal funny. you must know Finnish men have bad sperm and you just rub it in our faces like that.. disgusting. have some tact. but YES i will praise every Laine point.

You... I don't know, maybe something is lost in the translation, but you're not... ugh... I'm not gonna bother delving further into this.

so? why would i have any allegiance to Winnipeg lol, a forgotten city i will never visit and neither will most of GAF or even NHL-GAF (admit it). i wouldnt even notice if Un or Trump nuked the whole city. no offense of course, it's just not part of my life to acknowledge a random city like that.

Laine should go play with his fellow Tampere born Barkov in Florida tbh, much better weather. and i like the jerseys better. also no Jets goalies to be seen.

Are you for fucking real?

Marvie_3

Banned
Get the fuck outta here with this.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fixed.

Basically the Finnish equivalent to Fubar. Not that I have anything against cheering or promoting your region's talent, mind you. But the Trump comparisons to Astro are not without merit.

You... I don't know, maybe something is lost in the translation, but you're not... ugh... I'm not gonna bother delving further into this.

Are you for fucking real?

That was pretty much word for word my reaction LOL. It's just...... Wrong..... Lol

Pikma

Banned
See that's why I've said before that

Fate= a drunk anime watching parrot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a bag full of puke>>>>>>>>astroturf

Alucard

Banned
Psyched for Blade Runner at some point. Gotta support sci-fi in theatres.

Also, Pens fans already chirping about Murray.

Get the fuck outta here with this.

ok sorry man, i take that back!

i worded that wrong, i just meant that Winnipeg isn't a thing for me. not that i actually want the wonderful winnipegian people there to get vaporised with thermonuclear weaponry or anything. maaaybe just the ice hockey goalies.

anyway LETS GO BIG DICK PATRIK & THE JETS! you are currently clearly better than the Stanley Cup champions so the future looks bright.

Top Bottom