• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I just got back from Blade Runner 2049.

My reaction:

giphy.gif

Going tomorrow night. Have been in almost total media blackout on it, so going in pretty blind. Honestly I don't even remember the original all that well, just a few key points.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
I think it's somewhere between 14 and 16.Can't get a record for a single team but I did find records for combined goals.
Yeah, 16 is most goals scored by one team (Habs in 1920), and the Oilers and some other team tied the most goals scored by both teams record with a 12-9 game. So I’m guessing 12 should be the current record for the modern age then.

^ thank you :)

So the Hawks are already top 5 now.

mo60

I wish I could be watching this game right now. May watch it tommorrow myself.I just want to see history in the making.Can the Blackhawks win 11-1 at this point?

calder

I know it’s illogical but I appreciate the Pens shitting themselves like this, makes me feel better about the Jets loss.

Stasis

I need to see Bladerunner so bad. All of my "good enough in English" friends have seen it, or don't want to. No way I'm seeing that, or any film, in French... and my gf's nights off we're already all reserved.

So it's go alone or wait forever.

Stasis

Just noticed Shatty had an assist tonight. Helped prop up that +/-, dodge that -4 game.

Tbh he directly lead to/caused both goals we scored, even if he's not on the second one he started that play and kept it alive.

I mean, he's really what we needed/need in terms of defense. Compared to last year I'm pretty sure even his bad games will be better than Staal/Girardi or Klein up there.

To be fair pretty much anyone would be better up top with McD but hey, we're not complaining.

Weevilone

That was a PPG, so it didn't count toward his +/-. :p

Ah ok, didn't notice that. So he wasn't on the ice for every goal then. That's good!

Shatty was fun to watch, but I was irritated with his defensive liabilities by the end. Dude has the best looking autograph I've ever seen though.

Top Bottom