• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

imBask

Banned
Yeah I read that a little earlier. I agree with him in spirit but it's not as simple as that.

On the other hand though, Duchene has torn my namesake apart. Trade him to Vegas for nothing. None of you vultures get anything. NO ONE IS HAPPY. PERFECT SOLUTION.

Vegas fans would be hap-

oh

He wasn't acting shell shocked until he was dragged through trade rumors. I feel the actual play of the team has little to do with his attitude. I think he'd be focused on the team improving had Sakic denied he was shopping him.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
no fucking way that counts :lol shaw just kept kicking at it, the stick wasn't even close :lol

He wasn't acting shell shocked until he was dragged through trade rumors. I feel the actual play of the team has little to do with his attitude. I think he'd be focused on the team improving had Sakic denied he was shopping him.

It's almost as if Sakic started shopping him because he's streaky and shows up whenever the dice say he'll show up. The only thing you know you'll get with Duchene with consistency is a faceoff talent and even that is a recent development.

It's almost as if Sakic started shopping him because he's streaky and shows up whenever the dice say he'll show up. The only thing you know you'll get with Duchene with consistency is a faceoff talent and even that is a recent development.

Sure, but he should have denied he was actively shopping him.

Sure, but he should have denied he was actively shopping him.

He should've denied he was shopping him if he wasn't super eager to pull the trigger. Clearly he wasn't. In any other circumstance I see zero issue with saying you're shopping a guy if you're actually ready to make a deal. And that's as far as we can go with it because rumors of proposals ain't shit at this point.

Top Bottom