• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Mentok

Banned
I can only imagine where Duchene’s head is at this point. Roy bashed him for a dumb thing, Sakic wants him gone and now Forsberg comes and says he doesn’t believe in him either. And Duchene is a headcase as it is. Anything could happen tomorrow. He could show up dressed in Red Wings gear for all we know.

Picture it, a minute left in the game and the score is 0-0. Duchene has the puck behind his net, begins to skate up ice, but stops short by the face-off circle. He spins around, fires it at his own net to score a goal, then rips off his jersey to reveal a Bruins jersey. He gives the "suck it" taunt to his former teammates and celebrates with his new faction.... yeah some sports would be great if they were like wrestling.

In all honesty, the fact he still shows up speaks volumes to his character.

Doesn't matter what the records are on Saturday, I will never have confidence in the Leafs over the Canadiens until they actually beat them, just once....

Marvie_3

Banned
Not hearing much about the genius of CLODE these days 🤔
v9F3nz0.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
3 home openers to start the season, was hoping to see them walk out with 4 points, but it is what it is. Most troubling sign so far is Petry's weak efforts so far.

Not hearing much about the genius of CLODE these days 🤔
Definitely a terrible coach now

"We felt we played well," Montreal's coach Claude Julien said. "We need to find ways to finish better. We spent a lot of time in the other team's zone. Our next step is to find ways to capitalize on opportunities."

This is what 75% of Ron Wilson's statements sounded like circa 2010. If he snuck a "confidence" or two in there somewhere, it'd be 95%.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't matter what the records are on Saturday, I will never have confidence in the Leafs over the Canadiens until they actually beat them, just once....
It’ll happen this season.

You know we won all our games against Boston last season. Who was the coach then...? 😏

Doubt we’ll sweep the Habs but I can see at least one win.

PillarEN

The King has spoken and MTL couldn't score. What else is new?

That Pence thing. Funniest gesture I've seen from him during his vice presidency. Goofy goober.

Erdrick

Connor Hellebuyck will get his first start this season against the Oilers tonight. See if he makes any kind of difference.

Quick

Banned
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to everyone.

Not sure if it’s appropriate to wish our American friends a “happy” Columbus Day today, but I do hope you guys are enjoying the day off. For those working, here’s to a light/no workload.

Marvie_3

Banned

Not sure if it’s appropriate to wish our American friends a “happy” Columbus Day today, but I do hope you guys are enjoying the day off. For those working, here’s to a light/no workload.
😠😠😠😠

lmao.

People getting the day off for Columbus Day.

And oh shit I just realized I never did that thing I told you I would do. Today when I get done with work 100% it'll get done. Sorry Quick!

Line_HTX

Canadian Thanksgiving? Whut's that? 😜

Hope there's hardly any work today. This half-assed US "holiday" is such a scam.

RC

Banned
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving might just be my favourite of the Charlie Brown holiday specials. That or the Great Pumpkin.

Quick

Banned
lmao.

People getting the day off for Columbus Day.

And oh shit I just realized I never did that thing I told you I would do. Today when I get done with work 100% it'll get done. Sorry Quick!

No worries man, I've been busy working lately so I haven't had the time to process stuff during regular operating hours here.

Also am I mistaken in thinking people get the day off today? Whoops sorry. 😅

Top Bottom