• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

It's justice for the effort when you outshoot a team 2-to-1. Chicago started off really well, but seemed to gas or something. Or Leafs turned it on. Don't know which.

EDIT: And bad Jake Gardiner shows up again takes the same slashing call he took earlier.

Montresor

Toronto is relentless with their offense. My goodness this is awesome to watch.

NOOOOO penalty on the Leafs!!! Please kill this off...

Quick

Banned
giphy.gif

Ristifer

Reminds me of the game last year when Toronto was in Chicago and we blew that lead. The Hawks were all over us in the 3rd in that one.

Montresor

Everything is great with life right now man. I’ve lost 36 pounds and all my pants are too big. Some old shirts are starting to fit me very comfortably again. I’ve been promoted to manager of my department at work. My company also paid for me to have a two-day work trip to Florida recently. And the Leafs are not shit.

Everything is coming up Montresor right now.

Abylim

The first was shit, but climbing back to tie it up after being down 3-1 against a hot Hawks team... I’m happy for a point here. We can totally win this, but I’m happy with a point.

Abylim

You can see the Hawks have those elite pieces, but the depth through the lineup isn't where it needs to be to win the Cup imo.

Yeah definitely. But they are very well put together. They are an above average team, imo. I agree, don’t think they can win the cup. I also think the leafs lack Defense to win the cup as well, though

Quick

Banned
Everything is great with life right now man. I’ve lost 36 pounds and all my pants are too big. Some old shirts are starting to fit me very comfortably again. I’ve been promoted to manager of my department at work. My company also paid for me to have a two-day work trip to Florida recently. And the Leafs are not shit.

Everything is coming up Montresor right now.

Congrats on the come-up, man.

Top Bottom