• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Cactus

Banned
Not really. Watching the postgame, what he actually said was: "Yesterday we played a team that probably have the most skill in the league right now with all the forwards they have there, so if you're not in the right place it's gonna be a long one, and yesterday was very tough especially for me in the first period."

If anything, that's even more complimentary of the Leafs, but it's not the sassy zinger it was made out to be.
Ah, ok. I figured it was a misquote

Marvie_3

Banned
Not really. Watching the postgame, what he actually said was: "Yesterday we played a team that probably have the most skill in the league right now with all the forwards they have there, so if you're not in the right place it's gonna be a long one, and yesterday was very tough especially for me in the first period."

If anything, that's even more complimentary of the Leafs, but it's not the sassy zinger it was made out to be.
The other way is more fun.

Ristifer

This basically follows the script of a Leafs game when they face a backup. He'll stone the crap out of us the rest of the game.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
"holding"

edit: holy shit, i was just joking because i didn't see it

hyman gently caressed the hawk's hip and PENALTY

Top Bottom