• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Montresor

and Forsberg wasn't even that great... he could've/should've stopped about two of those goals easily. That's on the Leafs for volume shooting, not Forsberg for "stealing" it.

I don’t think we watched the same game. To me the Leafs looked like they dominated nearly the whole game with possession.

Yes perhaps you’re right that two of those goals Forsberg should’ve saved but Leafs were relentless. They had great chances consistently for the entire last two thirds of the game. For me it wasn’t just volume shooting. They dominated the play.

Yawnier

Banned
I don’t think we watched the same game. To me the Leafs looked like they dominated nearly the whole game with possession.

Yes perhaps you’re right that two of those goals Forsberg should’ve saved but Leafs were relentless. They had great chances consistently for the entire last two thirds of the game. For me it wasn’t just volume shooting. They dominated the play.

Completely agree

Posting this to stoke the flames a bit

WghYJs6.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I agree, my point was that the game didn't go to OT because Forsberg was amazing. But because the Leafs just didn't get good enough shots off.

everyone here arguing about the third game of the season just helps remind me how much I missed NHLgaf

Then again this early in the season is the only time we'll see Vegas and Colorado in the top half of their conferences

I agree, my point was that the game didn't go to OT because Forsberg was amazing. But because the Leafs just didn't get good enough shots off.

Yeah -- great shot attempt locations but flubbed A LOT of them. So many one-timers completely shanked and either rolled softly to the net or missed completely.

Smiley90

Yeah I'm not watching that Star Wars trailer. Supposed to have mad spoilers in it.

Samyy

Posting this here because I never got a response in the PS Plus thread.

I'm thinking of downloading MGSV but does anyone know if you can turn of that gross Quiet stuff? Maybe even give her some damn clothes?

I'm thinking of downloading MGSV but does anyone know if you can turn of that gross Quiet stuff? Maybe even give her some damn clothes?

There is an unlock-able outfit and you just can just not use her out of essential stuff. Even when you do choose her as a buddy, she is out of sight.....Though for her cut-scenes and stuff, unfortunately no.

Smiley90

You're clearly not anime enough

I'm proud of you

Samyy

Well I guess I still won't touch MGSV

The fact that Kojima does shit like this and is revered as some kind of genius in the gaming community is gross.

Erdrick

Finally the Jets get a win. Feels good. Start Hellebuyck in Vancouver on Thursday night. He played quite good tonight for us.

Smiley90

How are the Flames up 1-0 but Gibson has a 1.00 save percentage? What happened, did he get injured?

Oh it's not just what they are wearing....She is literally defined by what she is wearing.

Superficially, if you want to look at it that way? She's the best support buddy in the game and I like what she added to the conclusion of the game. Seriously, though, of all the things there are to complain about in MGSV, Quiet's clothes are bottom of the barrel. It's just not a very good sequel.

This argument is actually about integrity in gaming journalism

Would does journalism have to do with it?

Erdrick

Hamonic and Perry fought? lol that's not something you see everyday. Hope the Flames can win there In Anaheim finally.

Top Bottom