• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Everything is great with life right now man. I’ve lost 36 pounds and all my pants are too big. Some old shirts are starting to fit me very comfortably again. I’ve been promoted to manager of my department at work. My company also paid for me to have a two-day work trip to Florida recently. And the Leafs are not shit.

Everything is coming up Montresor right now.

:) good shit 👌

Quick

Banned
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MATTTTTTHEWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
hawks suck

so much for making a backup look like a god... forsberg should've had multiple of those goals

Quick

Banned
3-GAME WIN STREAK! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

WIN AGAINST THE HAWKS! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

RILL GUD PROS SCORING! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

MATTHEWS OT WINNER! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

Ristifer

For real, Matthews showing Willy how to fucking shoot it. No goalie on Earth was saving that.

Except maybe Brodeur in that fucking dumbass commercial.

Pikma

Banned
LeafsGAF I'm gonna be honest, if you don't put Dopey on a leash I'm gonna start rooting against you very soon, this bullshit reminds me a lot of that time the Habs won a couple of games and Red started going full force on the obnoxiousness and the "nothing stops this team" thing

Marvie_3

Banned
LeafsGAF I'm gonna be honest, if you don't put Dopey on a leash I'm gonna start rooting against you very soon, this bullshit reminds me a lot of when that time the Habs won a couple of games and Red started going full force on the obnoxiousness and the "nothing stops this team" thing
BEST LEAFS TEAM SINCE 2016

Top Bottom