• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

iLLmAtlc

Speaking of MGSV I still hold out hope that Kojima and Konami could make up one day and release the final few chapters. >_>

It's still real to me damnit

lupinko

Speaking of MGSV I still hold out hope that Kojima and Konami could make up one day and release the final few chapters. >_>

It's still real to me damnit
Kinda hard when Kojima is independent now and Konami is just happy with running slot machines, pachinko and gym clubs.

man that Ehlers hat trick was BS, he didnt deserve it, it should have gone to Hatrik Laine. Ehlers normally doesnt really do anything, total fluke hat trick. i say meh.

Hellebuyck was the real star player, he was a Jets goalie who let in less than 3 goals, truly amazing. imagine if he could keep it up for a few games.. wow.

Abylim

man that Ehlers hat trick was BS, he didnt deserve it, it should have gone to Hatrik Laine. Ehlers normally doesnt really do anything, total fluke hat trick. i say meh.

Hellebuyck was the real star player, he was a Jets goalie who let in less than 3 goals, truly amazing. imagine if he could keep it up for a few games.. wow.

What in the hell is this? Is this is a joke ? Why should Laine have been given someone else’s goals? What?

What in the hell is this? Is this is a joke ? Why should Laine have been given someone else’s goals? What?

Because astrosurfing cares only about finns making goals (Laine is his reason following winnipeg). As someone that lurks on this thread astrosurfing makes us finns look bad.

Leafs Breakfast today...

Landsberg: the Matthews line outshot the Hawks last night 20-3
Dreger: sometimes the stats don't show how that line shutdown the line they matched up with (the Kane line)

I would think shot count would imply this??

Sid the KKKid and The Pens visit the WH today.

imBask

Banned
Reports saying there are PLENTY of tickets available for tonight's game at the Bell Centre

ending the 500+ sell out game might wake them up

Cake Boss

Banned
Leafs Breakfast today...

Landsberg: the Matthews line outshot the Hawks last night 20-3
Dreger: sometimes the stats don't show how that line shutdown the line they matched up with (the Kane line)

I would think shot count would imply this??

Sid the KKKid and The Pens visit the WH today.

Black players: "I experience racism in hockey all the time."
Sidney Crosby: "Well, growing up as a white man in Nova Scotia, I haven't."

Joe will finish the season with about 65-70 points.

Stop worrying about Joe when he's clearly not named Jordie Benn, Jeff Petry, Alzner, Davidson, Morrow or any of those fuckfaces.

Solo

For real though....how did BargainBin get to October, look at his roster, and think "yeah, I'm happy with this group. I think we can be competitive with this group" while having arguable the worst D corps in the league and 4 3rd lines? How?

He needs to be gone by Christmas. 5+ years of this clown is too much. Fucking Bob Gainey built a more competitive team composed entirely of smurfs + Hal Gill.

imBask

Banned
For real though....how did BargainBin get to October, look at his roster, and think "yeah, I'm happy with this group. I think we can be competitive with this group" while having arguable the worst D corps in the league and 4 3rd lines? How?

it's ok we have a deep prospect p-

oh

Solo

Stolen from HFBoards. So ruthless, so true.

$

Entropia

No One Remembers
Canes play their second game tonight! Pretty excited! They played a decent game on Saturday against Minnesota. I think some of the lines and D pairing need some tweaks. Darling looked pretty good!

Solo

The crazy thing is Drouin could be on the wing by November. At that point, BargainBin will have officially lost all credibility and have no cards left to play.

There is no way Habs are going to keep a ~0.94 PDO with Price in net. As of right now I think they are more snake bit than actually bad. Corsica's xGF% seems to think so as well. It's only been three games!

Habs win 2-1 over a Hawks team on a back to back. Both AGally and Joe pot one for extra drama.

imBask

Banned
There is no way Habs are going to keep a ~0.94 PDO with Price in net. As of right now I think they are more snake bit than actually bad. Corsica's xGF% seems to think so as well. It's only been three games!

Habs win 2-1 over a Hawks team on a back to back. Both AGally and Joe pot one for extra drama.

watch us play.
it's not bad luck.

Solo

It's bad ownership and the rest trickles down from there. Habs will never win another Cup until either Geoff Molson is gone, or he appoints a President and takes a step back. Until that day, if it ever comes, Habs will continue to be an old boys club. Half of the team's managerial positions are filled by BargainBin's buddies, because they are BargainBin's buddies, and not because they are competent in their jobs.

But if there are indeed empty seats tonight (I doubt it, but we'll see), then that's the first step towards change in Montreal. Because the only thing that trumps the old boys club is revenue.

Cake Boss

Banned
Tony Marinaro‏Verified account
@TonyMarinaro

Q)Jose Theodore says finger pointing has started in Habs dressing room. Who do u point finger at & what would u say?

lol I love Habs meltdowns and drama, no other franchise brings it like they do.

Top Bottom