• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Nail "Drafted 1st Overall" Fucking Yakupov to you.

Also, what's this about a ban? Source?

They were talking about it on Sportscentre, but I don't see a story anywhere, maybe I misheard. They said the NHL was fine with Brown's gesture because they don't think it will become widespread.

I just want the facts to be the facts is all.

How fucking dare you talk about Teri like this. He's been really good so far.
LzbdUns.gif

I don't care, he's still Nail Yakupov.

Completely off topic but I am fucking livid right now.

My wife spends a lot of time at the barn where her horse is. There's an older guy there, maybe in his late 60's/early 70's that also has a horse there. He's been a nice guy so far, little weird and likes to talk A LOT. Will talk to you whenever he has a chance. Something has seemed a little off to me about him since I met the guy. He is constantly trying to do her chores for her when I'm not around.

So my wife struggles with an eating disorder and body image issues. Today she goes to the barn without me to handle the chores she has to do. That guy is there, and he starts talking about her calves and how she has nice muscular calves/is her mom the same way. This is a dude that we don't know at all, he has met me, knows we're married, and just decides that bringing up her body parts is a totally fine thing to do when no one else is around. Not a chance he says something like that if I were there with her.

This was coming off of a morning where she had a bit of a breakthrough with her eating disorder/body image issues, only to run smack into that bullshit. She struggles with normal social situations, so when it comes to shit like this the best she can do is try not to be mean and leave. It pisses me off a lot.

Yeah, that's a weird comment to a stranger, no two ways about it. Hopefully he picked up on the vibe that it was inappropriate and won't make a comment like that again.

Google

First Canucks game tonight, guys.

I'm taking a client and a broker so we'll see how much game I actually watch but I'm excited to see the space, the game and the atmosphere.

I'll take a picture and report back!

canucks_spon_con_feb_6_2017.png__0x500_q95_autocrop_crop-smart_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

These are the seats apparently.

Ondor

Banned

I'm taking a client and a broker so we'll see how much game I actually watch but I'm excited to see the space, the game and the atmosphere.

canucks_spon_con_feb_6_2017.png__0x500_q95_autocrop_crop-smart_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

Should be a fun one! Canucks play exciting hockey lately and there will be a tribute to Alex Burrows, one of the franchise's most beloved heroes, who was traded to Ottawa last February.

a916

Yeah Yakupov has looked surprisingly good. I won't call the signing a steal like Altitude does, stupid Altitude.

I mean at one million 1 year... there's almost no risk... unless he somehow implodes the team and everyone else demands a trade or something.

What is this? A private box?

PillarEN

Alright alright alright. I know Bishop is in net, but I think the Wings can put 3 in the net. Couple ZpP goals. Tatar gonna go off tonight. Howie gonna have another strong game.

Top Bottom