• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
In today's politics, POTUS claimed that he'd beat his secretary of state in an IQ test and Mensa volunteered to host them.

We're getting so close to a WWE-style/Idiocracy POTUS guys

Marvie_3

Banned
In today's politics, POTUS claimed that he'd beat his secretary of state in an IQ test and Mensa volunteered to host them.

We're getting so close to a WWE-style/Idiocracy POTUS guys
I cant even imagine the amount of money I would pay to watch trump sit there and take legitimate intelligence tests.

calder

*reads last page*

wtf are you guys talking about, I was gone for like 3 days and there's new in jokes? Way to be welcoming to newcomers, jerks!

The Canadiens imploding and the players openly throwing handfuls of shit at each other in the press I get though. Nice that some things are safe and familiar.

calder

I cant even imagine the amount of money I would pay to watch trump sit there and take legitimate intelligence tests.

I was chatting about this just now at work and we think you could easily clear $50 million dollars if you put that on Kickstarter. Would definitely make more if Trump would have to do it live on TV but even if he just had to take it in any legitimate setting with the results shared it would be one of the most anticipated events of my life.

mdubs

Banned
Max is whining already, that was quick.

W0nh8ra.png

zroid

Banned
megachao, your boys are switching allegiance to St. Louis next season

meanwhile the Avs getting an expansion AHL team, Colorado Eagles

iLLmAtlc

Trump could participate in the IQ test, lose by a healthy margin, have Mensa report it as such, and then turn around and tell everybody he won and 40% of the base will believe him.

Cake Boss

Banned
Good. Fans lashing out with their wallets (or not, in this case), is literally the only thing that will spark change for this dinosaur of an organization. If the fans keep going and selling out the Bell Center no matter how shitty the product is, then we are the Leafs circa 2004-2016.

I'll trade you owners. keep his shitty beer tho.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Trump could participate in the IQ test, lose by a healthy margin, have Mensa report it as such, and then turn around and tell everybody he won and 40% of the base will believe him.

"I got a 97/100! WAY above average!"

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
megachao, your boys are switching allegiance to St. Louis next season

meanwhile the Avs getting an expansion AHL team, Colorado Eagles

Hey Blues-GAF, your prospects any decent? Would be nice to have decent hockey team watch down here in San Antonio.

Top Bottom