• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast786

20lidstrom_slapshot-blog480.jpg

Captain.

Can someone remind Lehtonen that he's not a legit starting goalie and to act accordingly please?

Also first game watched using NHL Gamecenter + TV out. So good. Best money spent all year.

Puddles

Banned
Fuck, shutout denied.

At least it was Perry, since I have him on my squad. Edit: double-win since it was a power play goal.

Another frustrating Canes game. Blow a two goal lead, then your Captain has the game on his stick late in the third and he flubs a shot on a wide open net.

Meanwhile, Ward has to make 40 saves just to keep them in it.

There were a lot of Canes fans thinking, "wow, 3 game winning streak against tough competition; this is a legit team!" but the truth is, this is the same team from last year, with the same frustrating problems, coached by the same moron.

Sigh... On to Winnipeg.

Heretic

Dastardly Jerks said:
There was accidental goalie interference which lead to a no goal? Then he scored a goal later on? That was about it.
Haven't seen the replay but it looked like Corey was outside the crease and lehtonen came out and hit Perry. Looked good from where I was sitting *shrugs*

And not only was it a no goalie, Perry got two minutes for interference.

Also, was the first goal in because of hiller or beauch? Couldn't see from my angle.

Heretic

FOOTE said:
Watching the replay after getting back from the game tonight. I thought this was a little funny.

[[MG]http://i.imgur.com/yHQcc.jpg[/IMG]
Took me a while haha

Dastardly, checko your pm-os

Socreges

Banned
Heretic said:
Haven't seen the replay but it looked like Corey was outside the crease and lehtonen came out and hit Perry. Looked good from where I was sitting *shrugs*
Haha nah. Lehtinen was in his crease. Perry gets in close, moves his stick to try and tip the puck and ends up elbowing Lehtinen in the mask. I don't think it was deliberate, but they made the right call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom