• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Acid08

Banned
So whenever I hand in one that beats the current top score I get a prize, so... no point in handing in the best one right away, correct? Better to slowly increase the rarity/size of the caught bugs to get the most number of prizes?
That's what I've been doing.

Also I feel like none of these chump villagers are going to get anywhere near 100 points.

I hope that bug off stuff doesn't end soon. I'm at work and I won't be home till 10pm.

It ends at 6 and then the awards stuff ends at 9.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Open yo gates, people. I got Pears to bring. If you guys wanna go to the island I'm down too.

Marvie_3

Banned
Open yo gates, people. I got Pears to bring. If you guys wanna go to the island I'm down too.
Mine are open.

NHL-GAF ACers need to take advantage of the "best friends" list in the game too. Being able to message people in different towns and open the gates to only the people on that list is really nice.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mostly curious what Lundqvist thinks of having AV as a coach. Bringing in a new coach is basically supposed to do two things:

1) Win a Stanley Cup

2) Convince Lundqvist that the team is making positive moves for both immediate and long term success in order to get him to re-sign

Mostly curious what Lundqvist thinks of having AV as a coach. Bringing in a new coach is basically supposed to do two things:

1) Win a Stanley Cup

2) Convince Lundqvist that the team is making positive moves for both immediate and long term success in order to get him to re-sign

I'm sure they hired him with Henrik in mind, and im sure that they have communicated to AV what kind of style they want the team to play. Whether he'll be able to accomplish what needs to be is yet to be seen. He's not Messier and that's all I care bout.

Socreges

Banned
What's the highest score you guys have gotten so far? 101 for me.
133. Horned hercules.

So whenever I hand in one that beats the current top score I get a prize, so... no point in handing in the best one right away, correct? Better to slowly increase the rarity/size of the caught bugs to get the most number of prizes?
That's the idea. Although there were some big jumps that I didn't expect so I only got about 8 prizes or so.

Smiley90

133. Horned hercules.

That's the idea. Although there were some big jumps that I didn't expect so I only got about 8 prizes or so.

Yeah I'm not sure which ones are valuable or not, and the guy only says rare/not rare before you hand them in. plus, you can't really tell the "colour", so... it's guesswork i suppose haha.

Socreges

Banned
Yeah I'm not sure which ones are valuable or not, and the guy only says rare/not rare before you hand them in. plus, you can't really tell the "colour", so... it's guesswork i suppose haha.
Smallest and most common first. But a large/colourful one can throw everything off as you go on. There's a lot of luck involved, though you can control your fate to an extent.

The prizes are kinda shitty anyhow.

Smiley90

Smallest and most common first. But a large/colourful one can throw everything off as you go on. There's a lot of luck involved, though you can control your fate to an extent.

The prizes are kinda shitty anyhow.

Well I beat my villagers score of 29 with a 30 butterfly. And that was already considered a "rare"... so... we'll see. I'll hope I don't accidentally give them the best first lol. I'll stay away from the Horned and Agrias that you guys had high scores with.

Marvie_3

Banned
Code:
Acid         1478-3803-6229 
Forza        0044-2804-8530
Kave_Man     4313-0419-9714
KingHenrik30 2680-9729-9799
Marvie_3     0301-9797-2166
Montresor    3754-6216-4461
Plinko       3351-4066-7234
Razorskin    4957-3039-0831
Samyy        3995-7790-7329
Sazabirules  0533-4881-4027
Smiley90     3625-8108-8283
Socreges     0430-8422-7386
TUSR         1005-9272-0110
Var          3308-4726-4434
yankeehater  3823-9927-3255

Acid08

Banned
tumblr_mogglt7veo1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

This place is a fucking nightmare.

Smiley90

Holy shit my soon to move out neighbor caught a birdwing butterfly for 110 points, didn't think he'd put up much of a total.

I just caught one on the island too. It's not even a "rare" butterfly, but apparently an "exceedingly rare" one. I'll wait with handing that one in until as late as possible...

Marvie_3

Banned
I just caught one on the island too. It's not even a "rare" butterfly, but apparently an "exceedingly rare" one. I'll wait with handing that one in until as late as possible...

There's a difference between in town "rare" and island "rare". I had 3 birdwings flying around at one time on the island this morning.

Socreges

Banned
Anyone got persimmons or bananas? I've got everything else up for trade (except no apples today).

Also got several fossil duplicates for trade.

Montresor

Anyone got persimmons or bananas? I've got everything else up for trade (except no apples today).

Also got several fossil duplicates for trade.

I got Ankylo Tail and Tricera Skull duplicates. If you can let me know what duplicates you have I can cross-reference with my own museum and let you know if we've got a trade we can make. =)

Also, my brother said his island has bananas and a "weird red fruit." I'm guessing they're persimmons. You can have fruits for free obviously

Smiley90

HOOBERDOO wins the Calder. No surprise there.

I got Ankylo Tail and Tricera Skull duplicates. If you can let me know what duplicates you have I can cross-reference with my own museum and let you know if we've got a trade we can make. =)

Also, my brother said his island has bananas and a "weird red fruit." I'm guessing they're persimmons. You can have fruits for free obviously

Could also be Mango? It's red, too. I have no idea what colour persimmons even are... or what they are to begin with :lol

Smiley90

He was so good he DIDN'T get into the playoffs.

He was so good, he gave the BLUE JACKETS a shot at the playoffs.

I sure hope the Hart goes to Tavares or him. Probably Tavares because the Islanders actually DID make the playoffs... :/

HUBERDEAU WINS THE CALDER

ALL Y'ALL WHO SAID OTHERWISE, SUCK MY SWEATY SALTY BALLS. GET FUCKED

YOUR SALTY CUNTS DRENCHED IN PISS. ALL YOU OTHER FAKE ASS ROOKIES SOFT AS SOLO'S DICK

FAUX BENNETT
BUST GALLY
GALCHENSUCK
CONASUCKER
VLADAMIR THE RUSSIAN CONCUSSION TARESENKO
DOUGIE TURNOVER HAMILTON

OH YEAH DETROIT'S OLD ASS BRUNNER CAN'T EVEN QUALIFY

CRAZED AND DASTARDLY YOU BITCHES OWE MY HAIRY ASS A 13 PAGE, 8 FONT, SINGLE SPACED, AND APA SOURCED DISSERTATION ON WHY YOU WERE WRONG. I EXPECT IT ON MY DESK BY 6AM TOMMORROW. DASTARDLY THAT'S 2 BEFORE CLOCK SPIDER. CRAZED BY TIME THE 14 CRACKHEAD DIES AFTER DARK.

FUCK THE OTHER 29 AS TEAMS AND AS A MOTHERFUCKING CITY.

HUBERFUCKDOOO BITCHES

When Henrik won his team went into the playoffs 1st in the East. Bobrovsky wins and his team didn't even make it. Just saying. Lets see him do it again next year.

Socreges

Banned
I never realized how skinny he was :lol

Stupid probably.

You mad bro? He deserved it more.

Subban time coming up.
brucewaynegretzky loved Bobrovsky. Always believed in him and thought he should get more games. Then he never improved and IIRC Bruce lost his faith. The chance in scenery could have made all the difference, though.

Top Bottom