• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Solo

Why are they announcing the winners anyway? Have the given up on the awards show in Vegas?

Subban and Karlsson tied.

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa, eat shit haters, one of many to come.

tumblr_met1najRYK1qg71cno1_r1_500.gif

Greatest gif of all time.

tumblr_met1najRYK1qg71cno1_r1_500.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
brucewaynegretzky loved Bobrovsky. Always believed in him and thought he should get more games. Then he never improved and IIRC Bruce lost his faith. The chance in scenery could have made all the difference, though.
Phillys goalie coach said He knew Bob would be great once he got used to the ice over heresy he seemed to see something in him, it looks like they were more impatient then anything.

Red_Man

I'm legitimately surprised Subban got the votes considering the intense media bias against him. Well done.

toro5741

Put me in the it should have been JT crowd as well. The Hart trophy never truly adheres to the true definition of the award.

He should have many more opportunities to win this award. I'm not surprised he didn't win. Ovechkin probably did more to get his team into the playoffs than Tavares did.

Red_Man

Way to give an example. Lol. If you're just going to make erroneous claims without backing them up, don't make them.
I said stop because you're on a mission to prove anything I say is wrong you make it obvious you don't know what you're talking about. HNIC and TSN aka two of the biggest hockey media outlets in North America both have an agenda against him and rag on him non stop and attempt to make a controversy out of any possible issue regarding him. But please, tell me how I'm wrong because you watch ESPN who probably doesn't even know there's a black player in the NHL.

cube444

Ovechkin winning the Hart is a little weird, but makes sense when you consider how he led the Caps to end the season.

He joins this select company as a three time winner:

Howie Morenz
Eddie Shore
Gordie Howe
Bobby Orr
Bobby Clarke
Wayne Gretzky
Mario Lemieux

I said stop because you're on a mission to prove anything I say is wrong you make it obvious you don't know what you're talking about. HNIC and TSN aka two of the biggest hockey media outlets in North America both have an agenda against him and rag on him non stop and attempt to make a controversy out of any possible issue regarding him. But please, tell me how I'm wrong because you watch ESPN who probably doesn't even know there's a black player in the NHL.

None of the respectable hockey media based out of the US constantly rags on him. More media exists than ESPN, which I don't watch to begin with. You really do argue like a five year old. No one is trying to prove everything you say wrong.

Red_Man

None of the respectable hockey media based out of the US constantly rags on him. More media exists than ESPN, which I don't watch to begin with. You really do argue like a five year old. No one is trying to prove everything you say wrong.
Feel like naming these respectable hockey media personalities based out of the US? Doubt many if any at all are as well respected or referred to as the guys from TSN/HNIC

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit. Gallagher tied Huberdeau for 1st place votes too, and Price a top 10 goalie!!

:lol Markov got a first place vote.

Red_Man

Holy shit. Gallagher tied Huberdeau for 1st place votes too, and Price a top 10 goalie!!

:lol Markov got a first place vote.
Karlsson got a 3rd place vote.... I'm assuming that was from Bruce Garrioch. Really curious what dumbass gave Markov a 1st place vote.

ZeroGravity

Calgary offered all three of their first round picks for the #1 overall and Colorado turned them down.

Gonna have to do a lot better than that lol

Top Bottom