• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

I think the Canucks are more interested in Torts as an assistant coach. I still believe John Stevens is absolutely the frontrunner for the coaching gig here. He fits perfectly into the style here.

arlzWYt.jpg

Alright you furry-lovers, since we're turning this into Gaming-Age 2.0, let's all throw in our Steam IDs, maybe get a game going.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auud-j2F2wYEdDdEbzFOdlN3eFByS2FnbVl5a01XTmc&usp=sharing

Anyone can edit so just fill it out on your own.

Socreges

Banned
I think the Canucks are more interested in Torts as an assistant coach. I still believe John Stevens is absolutely the frontrunner for the coaching gig here. He fits perfectly into the style here.
Jimmy Tortorella, John's brother? Because why the hell would the egomaniacal Torts accept an assistant position?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Acid and I were kicking the island's ass.......until the game disconnected. :(

Dumpsters are where you find the best pentium II compatible games.

So I'm not the only one with that issue then? Mhmmm. Island sucks double, because you can't save while you're on it (only at the beginning of a trip), so you have to just go on a "save-trip" every once in a while, even when just fishing/beetle-hunting.

Marvie_3

Banned
So I'm not the only one with that issue then? Mhmmm. Island sucks double, because you can't save while you're on it (only at the beginning of a trip), so you have to just go on a "save-trip" every once in a while, even when just fishing/beetle-hunting.

I've only had it happen a few times. It just sucked because Acid had a fuckton of huge beetles and I had a ton of museum shit from diving. We went back and but I don't think either of us got as much good stuff.

Canucks sign Swedish goalie prospect Joacim Eriksson to a two year ELC.

7th round pick of the Flyers, wasn't signed to an ELC. Went on to play in the SEL. His last two seasons there were rock solid.

2011-12 33GP 0.932SV 1.82GAA
2012-13 30GP 0.931SV 1.67GAA

He also had an incredible playoff run this season

2012-13 10GP 0.952SV 1.06GAA

Looks like another solid FA prospect pickup by Gillis. Guy's rated as a 7.5 C on Hockey's Future.

Schneider
Luongo
Lack
Cannata
Eriksson

Even with Luongo gone, we've got some damn good goalie depth.

RC

Banned
When a girl claims she's hot she's not. All the booze in the world won't convince me otherwise.
Another Desi night on the town adventure. Brought to you by: loneliness. Because if you're not with someone, you might as well be dead. And booze. Helping ugly people hook up with one another since 1000AD. Give or take a century or two, or three, or four, I really have no idea)

Cake Boss

Banned
on vacation, hard to find free wifi in this country, will pop in to say hi here and there.

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLILOLOLOL Canucks.

Wooo Mcstache wins le Jack Adams.

Osorio

When a girl claims she's hot she's not. All the booze in the world won't convince me otherwise.
Another Desi night on the town adventure. Brought to you by: loneliness. Because if you're not with someone, you might as well be dead. And booze. Helping ugly people hook up with one another since 1000AD. Give or take a century or two, or three, or four, I really have no idea)

When you stop thinking about your loneliness and start thinking about making the girl's night a good one you'll see better results.

Let that moustache tickle somethin

ShaneB

Alright you furry-lovers, since we're turning this into Gaming-Age 2.0, let's all throw in our Steam IDs, maybe get a game going.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auud-j2F2wYEdDdEbzFOdlN3eFByS2FnbVl5a01XTmc&usp=sharing

Anyone can edit so just fill it out on your own.

I have most folks from NHL-GAF on Steam already, and the NHL-GAF group has a bunch of folks, but I added myself anyway. I'm so excited for Brave New World (Civ V) to come out.

I always forget this thread exists. This is where folks are hanging out now eh.

PC games are for dumpster dwellers.

We buy lots of games for dirt cheap. I see nothing wrong with that ;)

Marvie_3

Banned
Anybody got perfect fruits to trade? I have 2 or 3 perfect pears.
I don't have any perfect ones but I do have a ton of bananas and apples if you need them.

I've also been rocking my Hossa jersey during the bug catching tournament. I think that means he'll have a good game tonight.

Smiley90

I don't have any perfect ones but I do have a ton of bananas and apples if you need them.

I've also been rocking my Hossa jersey during the bug catching tournament. I think that means he'll have a good game tonight.

I'll drop by with some pears once I've collected all that's grown. Just got home from brunch, now... bug-off is on, I guess? :p

Do Island-caught bugs count towards the bug-off?

Smiley90

So whenever I hand in one that beats the current top score I get a prize, so... no point in handing in the best one right away, correct? Better to slowly increase the rarity/size of the caught bugs to get the most number of prizes?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So whenever I hand in one that beats the current top score I get a prize, so... no point in handing in the best one right away, correct? Better to slowly increase the rarity/size of the caught bugs to get the most number of prizes?

Wish I knew that before handing in a high ranking one bah!

Top Bottom