• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Var

kCXvqYq.png

This pains me.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just realized something. If Tortorella becomes Vancouver's coach, we'll have After Hours Tortorella. Alternatively, we'll see if Schneider has the balls to have a Tortorella rage-fit impression.

The comedic possibilities are limitless.

Socreges

Banned
How long has Dota 2 been out for? How is it even possible to put 5000+ hours into a game unless it's been out for several years?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ugh, that mark streit contract. Rumor is flyers will buyout both briere and bryz before next season.

Which of your prospects is coming to Vancouver for Luongo?

On that note, has Brodeur said yet if he's retiring or playing next year?

toro5741

When the reports of Streit not being re-signed first circulated, I said I'd be happy for him as long as he didn't go to a rival. Considering that he'll be on the books for the Flyers for 4 years at $5.25 million, I should probably revise that statement slightly. Seems like a lot for a guy that's clearly in decline, but even at 35 he can't be any worse than Bruno Gervais.

Alucard

Banned
How many years and how much money does Bryz have left on his contract? How old is the guy, anyway? Pens could be interested!

I would take him over pretty much anyone else they had last year. Their defense was horri-bad last year.

I am going to have such a celebration when Bryz gets bought out.

I'm just saying, Streit will certainly help you offensively, but just don't look for him to be an defensive stalwart

Curufinwe

My offer of 3 years, $16 million made much more sense. :| Can't wait till 2017 when Streit and Pronger finally come off the books.

Mezaros is definitely getting moved now, even if it's for a 6th round pick.

My offer of 3 years, $16 million made much more sense. :| Can't wait till 2017 when Streit and Pronger finally come off the books.

Mezaros is definitely getting moved now, even if it's for a 6th round pick.

What did he play, 10 games last year? Plus he was hurt the year before. If someone will give them something for him they should jump on it. Dude is made of glass.

Thanks Philly, you guys are always good to make everyone's day during the offseason. The laughs you bring truly make up for the sadness that MS's current PR and Xbox One problems are causing me.

I think I was naive thinking Streit would take three years when 39 year old Gonchar just got a two year deal.

Just wait till Letang asks for 8 years, $60 million. UFA defensemen who put a lot of points don't come cheap... just ask Calgary.

Comparing Letang to a 35 year old on his last legs? Come on now.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why is that so funny. It's not like there are a ton of good goalies available and Mason was great for the Flyers after they got him. Lets give him a full season and see how it goes, he cant be worse then Bryz.

I think I was naive thinking Streit would take three years when 39 year old Gonchar just got a two year deal.

Just wait till Letang asks for 8 years, $60 million. UFA defensemen who put a lot of points don't come cheap... just ask Calgary.

Meh, still better than the Streit situation. Letang for $7mil ain't looking so bad anymore.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Any of you fine people pick up, or picking up Scrolls?

I've thought about it, but $20 seems pretty steep for a card game where you don't get access to all of the cards right away.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
And? I would rather they give the guy that played well a shot even though it wasnt in a ton of games, then go out and get a guy that has no sample size with the team. Small sample size is a silly thing to worry about IMO.

Starting Mason isn't the smart thing to do, he's a backup, nothing more.

Top Bottom