• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT| Celebrate Good Times Come On

Calgary bros, post if you're ok. I've been super busy with summer semester so I haven't really been afforded chances to follow much of anything outside of the SCF itself.

Son of abitch.

"Among the damage known now is a large autographed championship banner from the 1989 Stanley Cup champion team."

Acid08

Banned
"NeoGAF is a nexus of hardcore gamers, enthusiast press, and video game industry developers and publishers. This is a neutral ground where facts and evidence, presented within the confines of civil, inclusive discourse, prevail through careful moderation."

From the new front page :lol

"NeoGAF is a nexus of hardcore gamers, enthusiast press, and video game industry developers and publishers. This is a neutral ground where facts and evidence, presented within the confines of civil, inclusive discourse, prevail through careful moderation."

".... except within the bubble of NHL-Gaf. Those fuckers be crazy yo!"

:jnc, nexus is so 90's.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is a neutral ground where facts and evidence, presented within the confines of civil, inclusive discourse
Oh really? Looks like Evilore hasn't visited the Gaming side in months.

Fei

There's so much padding between thread titles now. I feel like the first page is now 50% longer. I also have my laptop brightness turned all the way down and it's still too bright.

It's pretty bad.

Mii

Banned
I use F.lux so I don't notice the brightness of the site yet tonight.

I'm sure it'll seem normal in the daylight. If not, the Pro Dark script seems to be getting an update. I like it for the most part, save a few necessary tweaks. I'm mostly on GAF mobile anyhow though, so this won't impact me much.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Eh, it's okay. It's pretty much a visual makeover only, which I can mostly live with. Not loving the fact that everything appears "bigger," but that's just the norm these days with higher res displays becoming more prevalent. I've been on 1280x800 for six years, so I'm stuck in the past.

Acid08

Banned
Alone but happy:

tumblr_mos685Lq6V1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Taking a fat shit in Resetti's office:

tumblr_mos615j9T21qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Samyy

I only have about 20-30minutes a day for Animal Crossing now.
Dark Souls and Zelda have consumed all of my free time :/

:lololol

Who are they even kidding?

Acid08

Banned
I really hope hes not completely done storywise.

Thinking Persona is probably my favourite franchise right now.

I hope P5 continues the 3, 4, and 4A stories but through the eyes of a new group. With plenty of cameos of course :p. And yeah his return would be amazing and screw them if they try to shoehorn FeMC into it.

Samyy

I hope P5 continues the 3, 4, and 4A stories but through the eyes of a new group. With plenty of cameos of course :p. And yeah his return would be amazing and screw them if they try to shoehorn FeMC into it.

I think I would very disappointed if P5 was like P4 in the sense that the only supposed link was visiting the P3 town during a trip. I feel like they may have been setting up for a more arching story with P4:A but im not sure if they consider it canon? I mean I would love a new Persona game regardless but I really do want to see all the characters or at least Junpei, Akihiko and Kanji!

Never played P3:p but the very idea of FeMC just feels wrong after getting attached to the original.

Samyy

None, we're just talking about what we want :p

All we know is that is has been in development for a while now. Hope it's revealed around TGS time....but it'll probably be revealed next year.

I feel like new Sony would try to bring any potential rpgs in development for playstation platforms and try and get them to come to TGS so im still hopeful. They know playstation users want their JRPGs and Persona 4:G sold decently I think.

Im hoping its PS4/Vita cross play, cross buy, a true dream come true. No one stops this train.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
what the fuck just happened....

I just got home, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING I'M NOT THAT DRUNK

edit: I have f.lux installed (like any not-crazy person should), and this page is still way too fucking bright. Tune this shit down, I have to stare straight into light all day already, I don't need this when I get home too.

RC

Banned
I just got home, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING I'M NOT THAT DRUNK

edit: I have f.lux installed (like any not-crazy person should), and this page is still way too fucking bright. Tune this shit down, I have to stare straight into light all day already, I don't need this when I get home too.

You're a long way off from me, you Swiss lightweight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You're a long way off from me, you Swiss lightweight.

lightweight? psh.

On another note, I just now realized the word "inclusive" in the new neogaf header, and I can't help but think that EviLore must've never seen this thread.

RC

Banned
What exactly happened around here? Everything's different. I'm scared, somebody hold me,

And the part that scares me the most, is that I kinda like it. We're no longer stuck in 2006.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like new Sony would try to bring any potential rpgs in development for playstation platforms and try and get them to come to TGS so im still hopeful. They know playstation users want their JRPGs and Persona 4:G sold decently I think.

Im hoping its PS4/Vita cross play, cross buy, a true dream come true. No one stops this train.
Every game that doesn't need a peripheral like the camera or move can be streamed to the Vita like the Wii u to the game pad.

We'll see how well it looks, works, and controls though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I went to bed drunk last night and wake up to this, what's happening.

Front page fucked with my head, thought I went to the wrong site at first. Seems to be working more smoothly on my tablet, but it just looks so... new.

Top Bottom